Piercings and Tattoos (2 Viewers)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

emuthegreat

HSC
just dont over spray it, too much of a good thing turns into a bad thing :)

wow it still hurts for you guys? for me it stopped being sore after around 3 days, and i could go about normal activities as if i didnt just have a bar shoved through my bellybutton .. but i was too scared to move about like a normal person incase it "DID" get ripped .

Changing the jewelry is the most exciting part :) have fun !!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
emuthegreat said:
just dont over spray it, too much of a good thing turns into a bad thing :)

wow it still hurts for you guys? for me it stopped being sore after around 3 days, and i could go about normal activities as if i didnt just have a bar shoved through my bellybutton .. but i was too scared to move about like a normal person incase it "DID" get ripped .

Changing the jewelry is the most exciting part :) have fun !!
mine is pretty much fine pain wise, (except when im cleaning it), although it has become very red and crusty around the top hole. the problem i have is that i go to the gym and do the body attack classes and running and things like that, a lot of things that involve a lot of bending and twisting and doing that just irritates the living fuck out of it and im worried it may delay the healing by a lot. so much so, that im tossing up whether or not to remove it. iat the moment i can only manage the cross trainer, bikes, and walking at the gym really and im getting really peed off at having to take it easy for so long

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
mine looks like yours Rangerstacey.it still looks that red up the top when it gets knocked about a bit. I havent changed mine yet because i'm scared it wont go thru or something. I will eventually tho

And yes they did ink mark it but we were both too nervous to take much notice. The girl who did it was a bit scary too with all her piercings that she had and just the way that she spoke.

emuthegreat

HSC
true, take it a bit easy during gym for now, you'd rather have it healing properly than having to take it out and re-piercing it . soon you'll be able to enjoy it fully :)

and the red crustings are normal, my piercing, where the ball was went red and crusty, as well as pussing . It's part of healing, as well as itching .

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Katie123 said:
The girl who did it was a bit scary too with all her piercings that she had and just the way that she spoke.
lol my piercer was cool, but looked a bit scary - he had a few tats, huge holes in his ears, and these little horns on his head (looked weirder caus he was bald)

quik.

HSC
I love the guy who has pierced me.

His whole face is full of metal, sometimes i just wanna run at him with a magnet :]

He changes the jewellery quite often to, so you never quite know what to expect haha.

Skeeta

HSC
alby said:
lol my piercer was cool, but looked a bit scary - he had a few tats, huge holes in his ears, and these little horns on his head (looked weirder caus he was bald)
oh man my peircer was so HOT! He didnt really have that many peircings (that I could see anyway), he had dreadlocks and wore a pink flowery surgical apron.

The chick that did my nose was boring.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I'm getting my first tattoo on Wednesday! Soooo excited...

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I don't have the drawing on my computer, but it's going on my left arm on the inside part, in the middle between my wrist and the inside of my elbow. It's small- about the size of a 10c piece and it's a circular design...

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
pics when it's done!
Will do! It's not anything spectacular, but it'll be nice, and I'll love it.

Anyone have any tips for the tattoo experience?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
quik. said:
Please no more tribal armbands ]:

In the end it's up to you though!
haha...i reckon they look much better than green tattoos

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
In Australia, are you expected to tip the tattoo artist? I know you are in America, but you're expected to tip for everything there. If you are supposed to tip, how much usually?

quik.

HSC
Tip them if they make the experience pleasant, and if you are over the moon with their work.

Basically, if you think they deserve it... just like any other tipping :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)