Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

bshoc

HSC
N/A
alby said:
get over yourself, they look sexy
no they don't, the look fucking retarded, I ended a once relationship after I found out the girl had ass antlers .. all they do is scream "hey look at me I have shit sticking through my body, I hope I don't have an infection, I'm a fucking moron" .. or "I have this stupid picture on my body that I'm going to regret soon and is going to end up as a pattern of scars eventually"

bshoc

HSC
N/A
trolloutaface said:
they only look nice on some people
some people being those with horrible incurable skin disorders to which a tattoo is actually an improvement, for everyone else, it brings down their cool and attractive points.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
so you're saying that little kids whose parents chose to pierce their ears as a baby have lower "cool and attractive points"?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
alby said:
so you're saying that little kids with earings have lower "cool and attractive points"?
Ear piercing for girls doesen't fall under the definition of "Piercings" within the context of this thread.

That said any parents that let their children be pierced to young should be beaten with a stick, especially if their child is male.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
since when? there's been tonnes of posts in here saying either "i've only got my ears done" or "i've got ears and xyz pierced"

bshoc

HSC
N/A
alby said:
since when? there's been tonnes of posts in here saying either "i've only got my ears done" or "i've got ears and xyz pierced"
Under those conditions only the xyz warrant a demotion of cool and attractive points, unless male.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
people get piercings/tattoos for all kinds of reasons, this thread is open for people who are interested to discuss them. If you want to bag out people with piercings and/or tatts, then go open your own thread about how much you hate them.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
people get piercings/tattoos for all kinds of reasons, this thread is open for people who are interested to discuss them. If you want to bag out people with piercings and/or tatts, then go open your own thread about how much you hate them.
Why? There is already a perfectly good thread available for my purposes, I'm not gonna create duplicate threads, that just pisses off the mods.

Reasons:
*retarded
*stupid
*social fad follower
*stupid hippie
*neo-nazi
?

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
alby said:
so now are you going to say that people with dredlocks have demolished their points too?
dreadlocks work for a minority of people ... they also do not indicate instant stupidity as hair can be cut and grown back.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
alby said:
yeah, piercings can be taken out and tattoos can be removed
yeah but, the scars and holes will guarantee that the mark of the dumbass remains..

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
this thread is not available for your purposes. its here for those of us who are interested, or have piercings or tats to discuss them. the purpose of the thread is not for you to start slagging off people. Why do you care so much anyway?

Reasons why you might care so much:
*stupid
*retarded
*doesent have a life
*close minded
*extremely bored
*being petty

T

trolloutaface

bshoc said:
Why? There is already a perfectly good thread available for my purposes, I'm not gonna create duplicate threads, that just pisses off the mods.

Reasons:
*retarded
*stupid
*social fad follower
*stupid hippie
*neo-nazi
?
loal, I think it's best if you stayed in the NCAP forum.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
this thread is not available for your purposes. its here for those of us who are interested, or have piercings or tats to discuss them. the purpose of the thread is not for you to start slagging off people. Why do you care so much anyway?

Reasons why you might care so much:
*stupid
*retarded
*doesent have a life
*close minded
*extremely bored
*being petty
Nah I care because everyone wants to hear my opinion .... and because piercings and tats need to be automatically laughed upon where-ever possible as to discourage their further use among stupid youth.

I will gave you those last two though, maybe the third last abit as well ..

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
oh ok, so by putting forth your personal views that body piercing/tattoos are 'stupid' (with no other reasoning, than they are just 'stupid') you are all doing us such a great service? do you not think that those of us who go out and get piercings or tatts have the ability to think for ourselves and weigh for ourselves the risks and benefits involved? If that is all you have to say, quite frankly what I (and others) do is none of your damn business :)
I might think going into a thread on an internet site that I have no interest in to begin bagging out the topic of discussion is 'stupid' and mindless, but each to their own. good for you have a nice day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)