plz help ~! B comm at macq or B business at UTS ?? (1 Viewer)

Tabris

HSC
The only bad thing is ....THERE R BOS STALKERS...dont post your pic! otherwise u know who might do u know what :p

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Tabris said:
I have been there for accepting my offer and advisory, it looks pretty good, lots of green and weird looking sculptures, and its quite scenic in the back
hehe. the weird sculptures must ALWAYS get a mention. its a maq icon now ;p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Tabris said:
The only bad thing is ....THERE R BOS STALKERS...dont post your pic! otherwise u know who might do u know what :p
lol the whole stalker thing started this last year... i hope all you guys know it's just a joke... like no one really stalks anyone... if one happens to see someone else from BOS then yeah everyone just makes a big deal about it on here lol like "ooooh i saw you today oooohh ahhh" lol ....

fact of the matter is, is that all the "stalkers" are just too shy to say hello to one another... it's really quite gay, i'm practically the only one on here to say hi if i see you

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Yeah I never got the whole 'stalker' thing people talk about. People must have a high opinion of themselves if they seriously think they're gonna be stalked by someone from here.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
GoodToGo said:
Yeah I never got the whole 'stalker' thing people talk about. People must have a high opinion of themselves if they seriously think they're gonna be stalked by someone from here.
Nah, he stalks me... bloody scary! =p

Hey Shelley.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
flyin' said:
Nah, he stalks me... bloody scary! =p

Hey Shelley.
*Rolls eyes*. Ahem, who comes to who's place of employment? But Gem told him to back off on aus forum, and he hasn't been back since. :p

Oh, and my ex above only has my old timetable before I changed subjects today.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
It's about $100 from memory, except there's prolly a 2005 version with pretty much the same stuff except different colour cover. Btw, the price is negotiable (can go down a fair bit).

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
flyin' said:
Check out my signature. :D
Hmm. Kezman's been a dud for Chelski but Robben's awesome. Anyway, it's all about the Uefa CL...we'll see what happens.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
GoodToGo said:
Hmm. Kezman's been a dud for Chelski but Robben's awesome. Anyway, it's all about the Uefa CL...we'll see what happens.
Kezman costed $5m. Robben costed $17m. Money well spent, I say. (If Kezman costed $17m, and Robben costed $5, that'd be money not-so well spent)

So the EPL is all over. :D

As for the ECL, Arsenal have been very consistent in not progressing past the Quarters, so should be another vintage year. And Edu going is a loss, especially with Gilberto out injuried.

// ends soccer-spam in this thread =p

Last edited:

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
flyin' said:
// ends soccer-spam in this thread =p
Edu would have been surplus to requirements with Febregas and Flamini, along with Veira, Gilberto (once he recovers) and another new face to come in. He should have been sold at the end of last season to fetch a higher price. Haha, its funny how you're a Chelski supporter this season Flyin', but last season u were more a detached observer. I didn't see any signature comments then :p... ok, no more spammin.

Hmm I think this thread's kinda spent.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Dont worry my pretties :)

I shall try and stalk good this year, since the departure of our grizzly

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
i willl be stalking around too...watchout for me.....hahaha~~~~i'm doing it secretly~~~LOL

er....uni textbooks seems expensive...i will think about it..after i com bak....LOL

ethereal^

HSC
mofos were arguing n cussin about relevance involving unsw n shit n now every1s talkin about soccer.. haha ~

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
ReaveR said:
Around here, we can end any thread with any topic at all ;)
usually about stalking, but now that griz is gone... who knows what?

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
lol hey jase good to see youve inherited some taste in the whole english league

aww didums isnt your arsenal going well....oh whats that top of teh premier league...entry into champions league, and chelsea always does well in european league unlike some other teams..hahaa

anways i think rather than looking at what reps teh unis have you should look at whats core and whats ot ata each uni and pick the course best situited to what you enjoy. Also (hopefully) you havent knocked back your main round offer cos thatd be a disaster whould you not get a late round offer!

and just remeber theres always transfers!

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
GoodToGo said:
*Rolls eyes*. Ahem, who comes to who's place of employment? But Gem told him to back off on aus forum, and he hasn't been back since. :p

Oh, and my ex above only has my old timetable before I changed subjects today.
i have a name dear use it thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)