Pokemon GO thread (1 Viewer)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
lol I see you want to be as thirst as SD here :p
that brings me to two weeks ago on the saturday

things were going well at a partay i was at, and i was chatting to this cute blonde grill about Pokemon Go HNNNG <3333on the couch, and she and i were laughing, sharing some jokes, she was entranced by the stories i was telling, and it was going really, really well - we got up to get some drinks, came back, continued chatting, etc.

meanwhile, this south efrican guy was sitting on a chair by himself and i could sense his jelly

Now, I then made a ~tactical blunder~ - when I said, "Bulbasaur is the best starter". Anyway, this tactical blunder... eventuated in the south efrican guy's hands all over her when they were making out an hour later

with that said though, it is my belief - that with 99% probability - that if i had not done the 'tactical blunder that was the right thing to do', that she and i would've gone upstairs to the spare bedroom that i had scouted out and do some stuff

---

Also I'm still single because I haven't found the right girl who plays Pokemon Go yet <3

it's as really as simple as that

Simorgh

HSC
"On the one hand, small chance of getting shot. On the other, Pokeballs"

ml125

HSC
managed to claim a gym on the way home

it's been less than an hour and it's already been reclaimed smh too ceebs to go back rip

matchalolz

HSC
You know this game is getting out of hand when your mate tells you they caught a zubat while in the toilet :/

Kolmias

HSC
This is the stupidest game ever created. Before soccer training, one of my team mates saw a Pokemon on the other side of the oval and promptly proceeded to run to the other side with his phone.

Flop21

HSC
This is the stupidest game ever created. Before soccer training, one of my team mates saw a Pokemon on the other side of the oval and promptly proceeded to run to the other side with his phone.
Don't understand this, how can you "see" one that's not in front of you? When I'm walking, they only pop up on my screen on the same path as me - and I just tap it to capture it.

Phantexceed

HSC
Don't understand this, how can you "see" one that's not in front of you? When I'm walking, they only pop up on my screen on the same path as me - and I just tap it to capture it.
They probably spotted rustling grass on the map which indicates there's Pokémon in the area.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Btw, is everyone else having the footprint issue with all of them coming up as 3 steps?
So far everyone i've talked to had this error. Maybe just my area...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)