Poll: 2009 Umat - Hardest section? (1 Viewer)

Which section of the 2009 Umat did you find most challenging?

• Section 1

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Section 2

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Section 3

Votes: 21 24.4%

• Total voters

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Wat'd you guys think was the hardest section? Personally, section 2 was too ambiguous so I hated it.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'd normally say Section 1 was hardest....but it was between Section 1 and 2 this time...

untouchablecuz

HSC
bloody section 2 and maybe section 1 (very unsure about it) => face2face papers had nothing on that

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
section 2 for sure, i felt so bad during that section. i dont even know if i'll pass that part.

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
definitely section 2.
hardest section2 i've seen in my life.

Triquetral

HSC
Section 1 without a doubt. 3's pattern's were very easy compared to things I've seen before, and 2 was just alright. 1 actually wasn't that bad but just in terms of time it was horrendous!

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Section 2 was extremely hard. Couldn't do about 7 Q's in the end since the passages were difficult and long.

jules.09

HSC
Section 1 without a doubt. 3's pattern's were very easy compared to things I've seen before, and 2 was just alright. 1 actually wasn't that bad but just in terms of time it was horrendous!
That's so true. Like I said in another thread, I was completely raped by this section, yet when I think about it, if I hadn't panicked so hard, I should've been able to do this.

I suppose, I'm more a non-verbal person though. I preferred section 3. General ability was the best, back in the day.

boganxcore

HSC
section 2 was much harder than the medentry practice test sections. so i'd say i found it most difficult.

at some points in section 1 i was like 'this seems way too easy', so hopefully i didnt screw up aha. some bits were tough though. and section 3 was pretty reasonable.

hollaholla

HSC
section 2 was pure bliss. i loved every minute of it...and ENJOYED doing it.
Section 1 ..not so much
section 3 -- average...few guesses here and there.

freq707

HSC
section 3 for sure...i struggled to find patterns for quite a few..kind of a put down
but the more i think about it...i still think i might go ok in this section but im probly being to hopeful haha

astroe

HSC
Section 3!
FFS, He said there was 10 minutes left and half of my answer bubbles were blank.

Time shortage + Panic + Loud man breaking concentration = Epic Fail. LOL ><"

luxslash89

HSC
Loud man breaking concentration = Epic Fail. LOL ><"
i def agree on this one lolz
i mean, it wasnt like "ok start... NOW!!!!"
it was more like: "ok turn to the next section....(10 sec later).. THE TIME IS CMINU@&&T^$@&^$, U MAY START THE SECTION (by then 1~2 min had passed already) wtf.... :mad1:

badquinton304

HSC
Section 2 was very difficult compared to med entry and most other umat exams there were many medium sized passages for only 1 or 2 marks each, section 1 was easier than medentry it was also shorter, section 3 was slightly harder than medentry, as it was the last section, I experienced the consequences of 5 hours sleep i had left a question to later realising that I had been marking the answers to each question 1 question behind on the answer sheet to
I had to rub them all out and remark it.

lychnobity

HSC
i def agree on this one lolz
i mean, it wasnt like "ok start... NOW!!!!"
it was more like: "ok turn to the next section....(10 sec later).. THE TIME IS CMINU@&&T^$@&^$, U MAY START THE SECTION (by then 1~2 min had passed already) wtf.... :mad1:
+1

ffs "turn to the next section" doesn't mean the same thing as "START!" goddamnit, i wasted about 2 mins because of that, damned douche

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)