port macquarie 2006 (2 Viewers)

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Just Click It said:
Grow up and get over the whole gay bashing thing. It isn't right to call someone a gay (even if they are) in a derogatory way. It's like racism... and it's very ignorant. Being gay really doesn't change who you are. If you want to flame Trev for something in your non-school manner, use other colourful adjectives, verbs and nouns, though I don't support this either. Trev is a cool guy. Period.
Man Trev came and told us to take gay guys to him? accusing him of being gay when he says something like that is just like shooting fish in a barrel. He is a tool. Who cares if its ignorant? it atleast worked because he hasnt come back since. If u want me to flame him here ill give you a little taste;
Trev is a fuck wit who needs to mind his own business and stop eating his grandmothers vaginal discharge whilst fucking little ethiopian boys...

is that a good enough flame for u?

lupin43

HSC
Just Click It said:
Grow up and get over the whole gay bashing thing. It isn't right to call someone a gay (even if they are) in a derogatory way. It's like racism... and it's very ignorant. Being gay really doesn't change who you are. If you want to flame Trev for something in your non-school manner, use other colourful adjectives, verbs and nouns, though I don't support this either. Trev is a cool guy. Period.

look mate..lets just drop it aye....no one cares bout ur opinion...and u mighten care bout ours...just drop it

its between fig n trev

Loudmouth

HSC
Hey everyone thinking of going to port mac for schoolies, me and a few friends found a great place called Sundowner resort.
We booked a cabin for 4 ppl called a Spa Riverside Cottage and it costs $561 each person for 7 nights, this includes all fun such as in house dj, part crusie, paintballing, baked bean and spag boll wrestling along with a few dinners provided.
Its 5 mins walk 2 town and security passes are given , so your parents dont have 2 worry bout strangers being in the park. If you wanna check it out more go to
www.sundownerholidays.com.au or www.portmacquarieholidays.com and follow the links.
The problem is we have already booked but now 2 off us who have booked have to go to a wedding during the schoolies week, and we cant change our booking, so we are looking to see if anyone would like to take over our booking from us. Its A GREAT deal and we just wish we could still go.Write to me and ask any questions you like.
it goes from 4th-11th Dec.:)

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Loudmouth said:
Hey everyone thinking of going to port mac for schoolies, me and a few friends found a great place called Sundowner resort.
We booked a cabin for 4 ppl called a Spa Riverside Cottage and it costs $561 each person for 7 nights, this includes all fun such as in house dj, part crusie, paintballing, baked bean and spag boll wrestling along with a few dinners provided.
Its 5 mins walk 2 town and security passes are given , so your parents dont have 2 worry bout strangers being in the park. If you wanna check it out more go to
www.sundownerholidays.com.au or www.portmacquarieholidays.com and follow the links.
The problem is we have already booked but now 2 off us who have booked have to go to a wedding during the schoolies week, and we cant change our booking, so we are looking to see if anyone would like to take over our booking from us. Its A GREAT deal and we just wish we could still go.Write to me and ask any questions you like.
sorry my group has already booked. just go anyway n the other two can go home for the weddingn comebck

lupin43

HSC
Loudmouth said:

wow mate u are the 180th person to wite on this therad...do u not think that evey one here already knows the information that u have posted...y dont u read the fucking thread before u start writing?? huh.. ffs u cunt

lupin43

HSC
Just Click It said:
I think he's advertising... as in, he is connected with the sundowner. Haha =o

hmmm he could be...i didnt think about that

-FIGJAM-

HSC
lupin43 said:
and who are U to say that I wasnt?
what can i say? you got me there! i just guess that you stopped sniffin your dads bike seat, which is what helped

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
what can i say? you got me there! i just guess that you stopped sniffin your dads bike seat, which is what helped

ooooo....u got me....what can i say it smells better then ur mum tastes

HSC
lupin43 said:
ooooo....u got me....what can i say it smells better then ur mum tastes
what the fuck is your problem, seriously, do you have to jump on every person in this thread and make an attempt at a lame insult?

you deserve to go to port macquarie for schoolies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)