port macquarie 2006 (1 Viewer)

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Trev said:
I didn't say I didn't like living in Port, I love(d) it.
if u love it then why do u nock it? have u considered the fact that the groups that are going up may not all be 18? hence why we are going

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
if u love it then why do u nock it? have u considered the fact that the groups that are going up may not all be 18? hence why we are going

wat does the age thing have to do with ne thing?

gay0chik0megz

HSC
so anyways now were getting off the fighting for a while what is the tally or "roll call'' of people actually going for schoolies??? lol

peace!!!

-FIGJAM-

HSC
gay0chik0megz said:
so anyways now were getting off the fighting for a while what is the tally or "roll call'' of people actually going for schoolies??? lol

peace!!!
there is nine of myself n friends going

dreinahouse

HSC
N/A
heyyy,, yeha me n 5 mates r going to Port even tho id so much rather go to gold coast but its yeah cheaper and stuff u no... but yeh o well im sure it will b fun the plan is to driink up a fair bit and hav parties yer guys for shizzle!.. where r u guys from btw?.. like im from Northern Sydney i dono wot area most ppl that go there are from.. jus curios.. wb

zettz

HSC
Me and 3 mates are coming up... Is everyone hear going from the 4th - 11?

2 Dea

HSC
About 6 mates and me are heading up - though we arent at Sundowner, we rented a house for ourselves. When is everyone going?

rheannon

HSC
wow theres alotta shit on this thread now...i miss the biffs bring em back...go on hav a go at me or something

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
there is nine of myself n friends going

nine figjams...fuck me dead one is enough lol

dreinahouse said:
heyyy,, yeha me n 5 mates r going to Port even tho id so much rather go to gold coast but its yeah cheaper and stuff u no... but yeh o well im sure it will b fun the plan is to driink up a fair bit and hav parties yer guys for shizzle!.. where r u guys from btw?.. like im from Northern Sydney i dono wot area most ppl that go there are from.. jus curios.. wb
hmmm north sydney...so we have snobs????? im from the shire (not that we are any better, but we are) some are out west and a couple from the east hillian area

bomxa

HSC
2 Dea said:
About 6 mates and me are heading up - though we arent at Sundowner, we rented a house for ourselves. When is everyone going?
Yes we did rent one. turned out much cheaper. Except theres actually 7 of your mates going, not 6. theres a total of 8 of us.
And if I can count correctly we're actually going before official schoolies starts.

2 Dea

HSC
bomxa said:
Yes we did rent one. turned out much cheaper. Except theres actually 7 of your mates going, not 6. theres a total of 8 of us.
And if I can count correctly we're actually going before official schoolies starts.
stfu you. If I wanted to be corrected than I would have asked for it. But I'll still have your babies.

bomxa

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
2 Dea said:
But I'll still have your babies.
thats a little gay u fruit loop
Yes, it appears so. And I'm spending a whole week with that guy. And 6 other guys aswell, who are much more hotter than me, so hopefully he'll start with them.

Hope to see other peopel there, to divert that maniac's attention.

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
thats a little gay u fruit loop

hahaha thats a bit rich coming from some one who calls some one a fruit loop lol

bomxa said:
Yes, it appears so. And I'm spending a whole week with that guy. And 6 other guys aswell, who are much more hotter than me, so hopefully he'll start with them.
hahah have fun buddy

bomxa said:
yeah hes called luke finn lol. sorry luke

-FIGJAM-

HSC
bomxa said:

r u trying to be funny n suggest im gay? well u just called ur male friends hot so i dun know where ur coming from?? and u wont be spending a week with me u freak i wont go near u u fucking cat rooter

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
r u trying to be funny n suggest im gay? well u just called ur male friends hot so i dun know where ur coming from?? and u wont be spending a week with me u freak i wont go near u u fucking cat rooter

hehe...i didnt see him trying to suggest ur gay there figgy...are u hiding something tho?? i mean u got all heated and in a fuss for nothing lol

gay0chik0megz

HSC
hey theres like 12 of us going were from maitland which is close to newcastle for those of you are like WHERE!?!?! lol its gonna be awesome drunken fun- we're going on the 24th till the 2nd i think!!!!!! but then im going up to qld for a month with some other friends!!!!

peace!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)