• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

port macquarie 2006 (2 Viewers)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
gay0chik0megz said:
hey theres like 12 of us going were from maitland which is close to newcastle for those of you are like WHERE!?!?! lol its gonna be awesome drunken fun- we're going on the 24th till the 2nd i think!!!!!! but then im going up to qld for a month with some other friends!!!!

peace!!!
Are you going to have like some humongous lesbian orgy? and when u get bored going to root ur other friends?

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Kabeio said:
Are you going to have like some humongous lesbian orgy? and when u get bored going to root ur other friends?
one word to describe u: FREAK!!!

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Kabeio said:
Its funny when naive people like you post. Hop on to NS if u will.
your calling me naive? you come onto this thread and post a whole load of fucking bullshit and then u call me naive? are you retarted? fucked in the head? fucked by ur brother? or perhaps your cousin? dont tell me to "hop on NS" if you want to try and flame me then do it here, but if you read the other post and PM Trev u will learn very fast how far you will get with me. Words of advice dont start shit here with me because you will come off second best

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
your calling me naive? you come onto this thread and post a whole load of fucking bullshit and then u call me naive? are you retarted? fucked in the head? fucked by ur brother? or perhaps your cousin? dont tell me to "hop on NS" if you want to try and flame me then do it here, but if you read the other post and PM Trev u will learn very fast how far you will get with me. Words of advice dont start shit here with me because you will come off second best

HAHAHAHA get em figgy!!!!!!!!!!!!

DB10

HSC
why you having a go at figjam for? im all new to this world wide web thing

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Kabeio said:
Nah you're too incompetent to be worth the time.
you just saying that because you have nothing better to come back at me with. your biggest and best insult was calling me naive and you sore how far that got you. calling me incompetent? at least i was competent to have a decent comeback so what does that make you?

DB10

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
im all talk? when did i pretend to be anything different?

i know your all talk :p dnt need a forum to know that :D

DB10

HSC
love u too.. like a brother some would say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)