port macquarie 2006 (1 Viewer)

-FIGJAM-

HSC
lupin43 said:
no i was telling u that u proved my point...cant u read????
i can read, and whilst i read i interpret n my interpretation of the shit that u typed was that u had no come back

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
i can read, and whilst i read i interpret n my interpretation of the shit that u typed was that u had no come back
and in that u are wrong

becasue i did come back with something....u just didnt have ne thing to say to it...so u said """errr u dun have a come back" when i clearly did...ne one can see that...but then when i pointed it out u have this new idea of interpretation becuase u clearly cant say ne thing better and are stuck on trying to prove that i didnt have a come back when i clearly did

Last edited:

-FIGJAM-

HSC
lupin43 said:
and in that u are wrong

becasue i did come back with something....u just didnt have ne thing to say to it...so u said """errr u dun have a come back" when i clearly did...ne one can see that...but then when i pointed it out u have this new idea of interpretation becuase u clearly cant say ne thing better and are stuck on trying to prove that i didnt have a come back when i clearly did
*clap clap clap* u came back with "thanks for proving my point" thats hardly a come back u dumb fucking child rooting bother sucking arse licking hippie

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
*clap clap clap* u came back with "thanks for proving my point" thats hardly a come back u dumb fucking child rooting bother sucking arse licking hippie

and that was more of a comeback?????
u just put a whole lot of words together that dont make sense...they are hardly insults and hardly prove ne thing...

talk to me when u get some wit

DB10

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
hardly a come back.......YET c a comeback all the same.

-FIGJAM-

HSC
lupin43 said:
and that was more of a comeback?????
u just put a whole lot of words together that dont make sense...they are hardly insults and hardly prove ne thing...

talk to me when u get some wit
if they are hardly insults u wouldnt have replied to them... obviously i hit a nerve

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
if they are hardly insults u wouldnt have replied to them... obviously i hit a nerve
the only ones ive replied to are the ones proving to u that i have a comeback...otherwise i oculdnt care less...seeing as most arnt even directed at me...i really dont ccare what u say i just enjoy an argument

-FIGJAM-

HSC
lupin43 said:
the only ones ive replied to are the ones proving to u that i have a comeback...otherwise i oculdnt care less...seeing as most arnt even directed at me...i really dont ccare what u say i just enjoy an argument
an arguement that you are loosing considering ur own blood sided with me...

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
an arguement that you are loosing considering ur own blood sided with me...
as in alex??? just cus he sided with u doesnt mean im loosing?

its not between us n u its between me n u

-FIGJAM-

HSC
lupin43 said:
as in alex??? just cus he sided with u doesnt mean im loosing?

its not between us n u its between me n u
ahh but what matters is what the people think, not what u or i think because we both think that we are coming out on top. So if ur own bro believes me to be winning n you lackinga come back thats has phased me, then i guess one could determine the winning flamer thus far... urs truely

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
ahh but what matters is what the people think, not what u or i think because we both think that we are coming out on top. So if ur own bro believes me to be winning n you lackinga come back thats has phased me, then i guess one could determine the winning flamer thus far... urs truely

but u are going on alex

lupin43

HSC
well u gumby...the doc went to get the cast off..but he cut into my skin n cut a vain...so there i lay in the chair loosing blood fast...it was at this point that the doc jumped ship n ran out the door...i heard some people gasp n his receptionist ran after him....then i got up n staggered to the door..more gasping..then i collapsed and when i woke up i was at home..

-FIGJAM-

HSC
lupin43 said:
well u gumby...the doc went to get the cast off..but he cut into my skin n cut a vain...so there i lay in the chair loosing blood fast...it was at this point that the doc jumped ship n ran out the door...i heard some people gasp n his receptionist ran after him....then i got up n staggered to the door..more gasping..then i collapsed and when i woke up i was at home..
pussy, i dun believe the doc did it, i think u did it, didnt u lupy?

DB10

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAH gumby... chadwiks a gumby... why u guys have to use my name.. there goes the suprise.. c*nts..

gumby would be a good shag ay.. like all flexible and shite??? maybe not.. maybe? who knows. oi lupy u missed a good shoot of teachers. fooking hilarious..

DB10

HSC
boy God sure did make some retards didnt he

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)