Post your 2011 University Offers here (1 Viewer)

yeah_boy

HSC
I'm studying law at maq!!!
I dont know what to do with it, currently im doing international studies too but might change to Arts

pathway27

Sleepy Member
HSC
Bachelor of Information Technology @ USYD.
Sounds lame...but im hopeful to work with Google or a japanese game company.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But... but... I'm considering deferring!

Considering session over. To the signature edit page!

uac.aplcnt

HSC
So many people applied for B science at UoNewc..whoa..480770..can someone not accept that offer so I can get in? I SOO want to recieve this offer - IDK if I did or not lol..checking later..

TRY AND GET INTO another coursee - or apply for a better course..or accept your EFR offer and DECLINE the B Science at newcastle for me..LOL

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Shadowdude, did you see the cutoff for your course? haha 99.95!!! LOL
I love bonus points right now! =D

I saw it and I was like "Oh yeeeee". =P

uac.aplcnt, it doesn't work like that. Universities don't have to fill vacancies.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
can someone make a database of every single university offer that was made, like they did for 2010?

uac.aplcnt

HSC
I love bonus points right now! =D

I saw it and I was like "Oh yeeeee". =P

uac.aplcnt, it doesn't work like that. Universities don't have to fill vacancies.
Not if I applied for it..? Because I'm applying for it in the final round..Apparently they rejected me in the EFR/late round =(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If you don't meet their cut-off, they have every right to not accept you - I think.

uac.aplcnt

HSC
I got an offer in B Commerce (Newcastle Callaghan) this time besides B Science..lol -_-..darn..(BUT YAY for the commerce offer =P).. did anyone accept another offer and decline there science course for me for the final round this morning - I hope so =/ (lol)

..B Sc (UWS) i.e...not B Sc (newc.)

Last edited:

uac.aplcnt

HSC
If you don't meet their cut-off, they have every right to not accept you - I think.
THATT depends on the university admission polices...right? Because I got an offer last time at UWS (Western syd) Science when the cut off was like 75.00 or something and seeing that my ATAR/UAI was/is in the mid 60.00's..I WAS HOPINGG it was the same at UNCLE (newc.) BUTTTT I emailed UAC yesterday only and they said my processing fee payment was given in too late (DAMN ITT - it just wastes away my first 4 preferences and a bit of my moniess..grrr, lol).

Apparently, The university of Newcastle is ON PAR and just as THE SAME as the University of Technology (UTS) in Sydney..but they have only a few courses that are in the high 60.00's (at this point in time) as opposed to UTS's admission policy of having an ATAR of atleasts 69.00 [For NC school leaver i.e.]..seriously there [UNLCE's] QS Ranking is in the top 300 out of the top 500 so called "Elite" Uni's..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)