Post your handwriting 09ers (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
I've been told I write like a girl - I don't think so though.

Anyways: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Smashedge/handwriting.png

That's just some maths work that I originally scanned for someone.
LOL nathan! I think I've said that your writing is like an angel before and here's the proof! :)

12o9 said:
I also like your writing. Very neat.

gouge.away said:
same, and it's heaps faster. but whenever i try to print i always lapse into cursive again.

and yeah, the-derivative does write like a girl.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff236/in_askance/IMG_7286.jpg
^under exam conditions
Your writing looks like my sisters!

And I also agree fully that Nathan writes like a girl.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
That's my writing :) (see attachment). It's terrible...compared to Nathan's, Aerath's, Yvonne's, Namu SUPAH AWESOME computer writing, gouge away etc etc. Bleh, I've been distracted :(

Last edited:

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Well here's my writing, a tad messy but it's only scrap working out :)
LOL - that's like really neat to me, and I reckon it's nicer than mine - it's got a 'cute' feeling to it, but like you are a girl - so like it's ok.

x.Exhaust.x said:
That's my writing :) (see attachment). It's terrible...compared to Nathan's, Aerath's, Yvonne's, Namu SUPAH AWESOME computer writing, gouge away etc etc. Bleh, I've been distracted :(
Reshad, I reckon it's pretty good that writing, it's still pretty neat and legible, maybe it'd look better if you got a better scanner :p

12o9

HSC
x.Exhaust.x said:
That's actually pretty neat :), well I think so. How do you write in straight lines on a blank sheet of paper o.o .. Whenever I do.. my writing tends to creep to the top of the page, or to the bottom depending on how it's feeling ._.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
12o9 said:
That's actually pretty neat :), well I think so. How do you write in straight lines on a blank sheet of paper o.o .. Whenever I do.. my writing tends to creep to the top of the page, or to the bottom depending on how it's feeling ._.
LOL yeah - I can't write straight, I need lines. Maybe that's why I never passed and got a pen license :p

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
the-derivative said:
Reshad, I reckon it's pretty good that writing, it's still pretty neat and legible, maybe it'd look better if you got a better scanner :p
Lol true. I compared my current writing to the scanned writing I put up, and the current writing looks way better (*cough* not as good as Nathan's *cough*) Thanks 12o9 lol. Did you post your writing up? :D.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
x.Exhaust.x said:
Way not to complete the dash on your a leaving it as an o. Instead of raw materials it says row materials

Aplus

HSC
N/A
the-derivative said:
LOL - that's like really neat to me, and I reckon it's nicer than mine - it's got a 'cute' feeling to it, but like you are a girl - so like it's ok.

Better scanner = Higher resolution of detail = Every single minute flaw is revealed

12o9

HSC

bettina44

HSC
View attachment 17222
this is from my eco notes and that is as neat as my handwriting gets and its still a little messy.my writing in exams conditions is completely different,i'll post up form my exams if i bothered. btw you'll notice that every second word is like an abbreviation

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
jellybelly59 said:
damn you guys all have such neat writing >.<" i like how you reshad and jolly referred to their writing as 'messy' or 'terrible' *rolls eyes* LOL at you two.

lol, i know how you feel, my society teachers yelled at me after my trials cuz it took her so long to decipher my essays.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
bettina44 said:
View attachment 17222
this is from my eco notes and that is as neat as my handwriting gets and its still a little messy.my writing in exams conditions is completely different,i'll post up form my exams if i bothered. btw you'll notice that every second word is like an abbreviation
That's pretty neat. It's kinda like Yvonne's writing, nice and round and girly. I actually like girly writing - just don't wanna write like a girl and have my handwriting be all round and 'cute' looking.

Also yeah - my handwriting in an exam is a lot different to what I normally write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)