Powlmao's rant (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
my motto is to fuck da police and and to stick it to the man. Basically, who gives a shit what they say.

yoyoyoshi

HSC
N/A
I don't know how I have no one
:/ Well, I know this'll sound pretty forward.. but you'll just have to overcome the fear of approaching/rejection and give it a good shot. Starting a conversation isn't as hard as it's thought out to be among many, you can very well start a conversation with a simple " Hey" or " Good Morning" from that they'll reply and continue the conversation. For eg:

You're early to class and nobody is there, a fellow class mate decides to come early and wait for the teacher.
You: Hey, early here too?
Person: Hey, yeah (smiles) <-- body language is good too. Take notice of it
You: So, studying recently for the next exam?
Person: Yeah, I have actually. I'm not really understanding it all with this teacher
----See? It may not be full on friendship yet but it's gradually going to get somewhere if you continue getting to know the person and vice versa.

Also, if you get anything negative just don't take it to heart. It's not you, it's them. There's nothing wrong with starting a conversation or trying to be friendly and think about the worst thing that could happen? Rejection? Bah, so what : )! Go find a nice person and give it another shot. Keep trying, being isolated becomes a habit and you become more withdrawn until it restricts you from doing day-to-day activities. You might even gain an Avoidant Personality Disorder. Try, it'll be worth it; even if you only make 1 friend. That friend may be a true friend who will last a life-time.

Last edited:

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
I don't know how I have no one
so what you arrive at school, sit in the corner of the class and say nothing, eat food alone in the corner of the school and then go to the library and study alone in a bookshelf?

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
He said before that he does.

Don't worry Josh, if we end up at the same uni (if I even get into uni), i'll be your friend!

asdfqwerty

HSC
When is your assessments coming up? It'll be a good opportunity for you to make friends since the only thing that you guys will share in common is the stress of assessments so it'll be a good ice breaker that won't really lead to awkwardness.

leesh95

HSC
I was hoping that this thread was just trolling but I guess not.
I feel really bad for this guy:/

jrae1992

HSC
Play an RPG with a deep plot and complex characters. You will eventually engage with the world of the video game and consequently develop some kind of 'relationship' with the people in it.

Seriously but, if all else fails and you hear of anyone having a party, just rock up and drink lots, I can almost guarantee you will have friends afterwards.

jrae1992

HSC
Join a gym and eat good food.
Physical fitness leads to self confidence, self confidence leads to friends.
If not, you'll still feel better about yourself.
Release some endorphins!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Join a gym and eat good food.
Physical fitness leads to self confidence, self confidence leads to friends.
If not, you'll still feel better about yourself.
Release some endorphins!
This is true!

Spiral is fat! Hence no human wants to play with Spiral.

K

khorne

you basements are going to be surprised when real life hits

none of you will ever be gr8

but its ok

powlmao

Banned
HSC
THey are still telling meant be social.

They are pissed as I have no plans for tonight or the weekemd

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Being social (and having friends) and going out and getting trashed every Friday and Saturday night are two very different things.

K

khorne

if you reduce your whole life to the percentage you get on a test, what happens when you leave uni, and suddenly wow. Bam. I don't know shit at all.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Anyway why do you really give a shit what your parents say? (not saying you shouldn't go out and be social though)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Buy a small pocket rocket, you can get them for $80 easily and ride it around the neighbourhood, piss off your parents and everyone that lives around you until your parents tell you to stop going out :p

My dad bought me exactly this:
(don't do what he's doing in the video :p) It's pretty cool and I ride it to church when it's not raining. Don't buy an electric one, fuel beats them all :)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, remember the people who socialize +balance life tend to outperform those who just throw 'Asian-Basement Study' mode (I understand your situation well). I was in a similar situation to you in high school, didn't really have friends because I was only studying and yeah just I had nothing to do so i studied all day. Your parents are only caring for you, and probably also want you to enjoy this year, HSC is miserable but you need some fun also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)