• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pregnancies (2 Viewers)

KING CAL

Banned
HSC
I'd head straight to the shops and buy a coat hanger and garbage bag.

Evilo

HSC
If my gf had become pregnant - id be nervous more than anything.

I'd probably encorage her to have an abortion - mainly for the reason that we a young and unable to provide a proper ground of support for the baby. I would take into account - maturity, funds, living arangements, and our current jobs.
At this stage i probably lack in all departments ;)

Having protected sex is just the best way to stop pregnancy - attack the issue before its a problem.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Having protected sex is just the best way to stop pregnancy - attack the issue before its a problem.
Yea ok, but I reckon the easiest way to deal with the problem is to keep having abortions that way if you're a guy you don't have to do anything and you get to keep having tight, sensitive sex without having to deal with the embarassment of asking a girl if she's on the pill.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i read in a mag a teen girl didn't know she was preg until she went to the toilet one day and her water broke.. that was weird.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
fernando said:
i read in a mag a teen girl didn't know she was preg until she went to the toilet one day and her water broke.. that was weird.
Bet she thought she was just getting fat :rofl: stupid girl!

I would keep the baby, partially because I love kids and I know my parents would support me, and partially because I live with my mistakes. It's not that the baby will 'have to suffer for my mistakes' that's the problem, because it probably would suffer more from having parents who resented or couldn't support it

Legham

HSC
fernando said:
i believe that is mentioned in the movie Knocked Up

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Legham said:
i believe that is mentioned in the movie Knocked Up
Now that is an amazing movie.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
If I was pregnant with jachie I would abort myself for being the creator of such a thing.

genril

Banned
HSC
well there would be high odds of it being a ginger so i would kill myself too.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
NTB said:
If I was pregnant with jachie I would abort myself for being the creator of such a thing.
:( I thought this new account made you some kind of pussy who gave love to everyone.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Jachie said:
:( I thought this new account made you some kind of pussy who gave love to everyone.
I am love wrapped in hate sealed by ambivalence.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
as if keep it at this stage of your life. it's a bunch of random cells at first anyway, its not like its going to resent you for murdering it or come back to haunt you or anything...think of it like getting a pap smear only, you know, different. :uhhuh:

or if you're gonna have it ffs adopt it out to someone who's mature enough to care for it. if you're dumb enough to get pregnant when you're not ready for it then you're probably not gonna do a great job of raising the kid.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
brogan77 said:
Chadd's a faggot cunt.
Your words hurt man. I'm more tender than you think ashmobs87 :(

Evilo

HSC
Enteebee said:
Yea ok, but I reckon the easiest way to deal with the problem is to keep having abortions that way if you're a guy you don't have to do anything and you get to keep having tight, sensitive sex without having to deal with the embarassment of asking a girl if she's on the pill.
hmmm a visit to the hospital to get an abortion VS a $1 condom (and you can get them for free at most universities & social events) - i'll choose the condom. She doesn't need to be on the pill if you've got plastic on.

K

katie_tully

Nothing is 100% man. Not condoms. Not the pill. Not tubal ligation. Not a vasectomy.
Accidents happen. I'm 100% pro choice. If you don't think you can handle having a kid, don't have it. I don't agree with having fucking 10 abortions though because accidents happen, but not 10 of them.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
I'd abort if i couldn't afford to support it. whats the point if the baby lives and starves to death in a week??

K

katie_tully

no... they dont have anything but milk for atleast the first 6 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)