• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pregnancies (1 Viewer)

zoeanne

HSC
I myself wouldnt abort.. i dont understand how someone could kill and inconnet human? ppl go to jail for that... but yet they still allow abortions.. which ='s in killin a human???
but yer if u dont wont a child then just have protected sex its really not that hard..

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
I'm against choice, but for killing babies. lol @ Maddox

Seriously though, I agree with Katie_tully 100% (strangely enough)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
katie_tully said:
no... they dont have anything but milk for atleast the first 6 months.
....and then its ok if they starve to death after that because they live a full and happy 6 months.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
zoeanne said:
I myself wouldnt abort.. i dont understand how someone could kill and inconnet human? ppl go to jail for that... but yet they still allow abortions.. which ='s in killin a human???
but yer if u dont wont a child then just have protected sex its really not that hard..
there's a certain stage where the foetus is considered a human..before then its basically just an egg with action (lol)

and yes, it can be that hard...rapists dont care about wether you get pregnant or not. and contraception usually works, but it isnt 100% perfect

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
zoeanne said:
How many times can it be repeated? Protection doesn't guarantee you'll never get pregnant. Condoms, the pill, etc. are not 100% effective. Accidents happen.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Oi pattii if you ever do get knocked up, go ahead and abort it, because I really don't want your shit having a place in the gene pool as my children grow up.

Last edited:

Jachie

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Oi pattii if you ever do get knocked up, go ahead and abort it, because I really don't want your shit having a place in the gene pool as my children grow up.
sif quote me? :(

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
There's nothing some Caustic Soda and a pair of BBQ tongs can't fix.

Jachie

HSC
KING CAL said:
Exactly people, and Jachie here is a prime example.
Clap clap for the handicapped.

(when I was thirteen my mum told me my youngest sister was an accident ^___^)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
xtina.gyl said:
haha dude thats a bit drastic dont you think? lol
When a push down the stairs doesn't work, what choice am I left with?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
What would i do if i knocked up some bitch? well i would rant on in a very cynical way how the government has decided i have no say in what happens so go off and have an abortion or not have one and all i ask is you tell me what you did/ decided to do. Of course she doesnt even have to do that and i will work out she kept the baby when 1/3 of my pay check is missing every fortnight.

The courts have ruled that i have zero reproductive rights, and as much as i hate it, i would hate going to prison more so i am for the most part a law abiding citizen.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Serius said:
What would i do if i knocked up some bitch? well i would rant on in a very cynical way how the government has decided i have no say in what happens so go off and have an abortion or not have one and all i ask is you tell me what you did/ decided to do. Of course she doesnt even have to do that and i will work out she kept the baby when 1/3 of my pay check is missing every fortnight.

The courts have ruled that i have zero reproductive rights, and as much as i hate it, i would hate going to prison more so i am for the most part a law abiding citizen.
Yep, it's bullshit.

Anne Hero

HSC
Riet said:
When a push down the stairs doesn't work, what choice am I left with?
Your a guy with a bf wtf are you talking about?
Why would you even have that choice?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)