• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pregnancies (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Anne Hero said:
Your a guy with a bf wtf are you talking about?
Why would you even have that choice?
OMGOSH LAWL WHY DOES THE INTERNET CONTRADICT ITSELF SO MUCH I HATE THIS LIFE END IT ALL NOW.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Anne Hero said:
Your a guy with a bf wtf are you talking about?
Why would you even have that choice?
You're a girl who's really fucking stupid, it's a shame retroactive abortion doesn't exist.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
goosefraba said:
I'm sure your $5000 baby bonus will be enough to keep your baby alive for a while dear.
And then, as a single teenage mum you'd get a shitload from centrelink. Even more if you're aboriginal. It's a wise investment
Damn abos

lorikeet

New Year's Eve
HSC
Barring extreme circumstances (rape etc) everyone should be responsible for their actions. if you're sexually active, even with contraception, the possibility's always going to be there. i don't know, abortion just seems like a bit of a cop out to me (again, barring exceptional circumstances). if you can't hack the consequences, then maybe consider waiting until you can

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Part of the reason i'm pro-choice, is we have far too many people in the world as it is. We don't really need more, especially when they aren't wanted.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
lorikeet said:
Barring extreme circumstances (rape etc) everyone should be responsible for their actions. if you're sexually active, even with contraception, the possibility's always going to be there. i don't know, abortion just seems like a bit of a cop out to me (again, barring exceptional circumstances). if you can't hack the consequences, then maybe consider waiting until you can
Geting an abortion is taking responsibility for you actions. It's not like it's fucking inconsequential. Why the fuck should a child be raised to young parents who can't possibly meet the requirements of parenting? It's not fair on anyone, especially not the child.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Riet said:
Geting an abortion is taking responsibility for you actions. It's not like it's fucking inconsequential. Why the fuck should a child be raised to young parents who can't possibly meet the requirements of parenting? It's not fair on anyone, especially not the child.
Hear, hear!

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
I reckon abortions should be allowed in cases of rape, risk to the mother's life or a baby who's been diagnosed with some horrible condition it's gonna have to live with, and it's early enough to do so. Other than that, I don't know... my friend, her dad's seen this woman like, once every couple of months for years asking for an abortion, because she thinks she's getting close to menopause and thus can't get pregnant. In that case it's just stupid.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The kid shouldnt have to have a shit life because of the parents mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)