• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
evanish said:
I'D MAKE MY BF WEAR A CONDOM and i wouldn't have to worry =)
omg really? so did i! and look where i am now....well oops must be his fault though right?

everyone...thanks...you can say you will never have an abortion, or you'll never kill someone...but you never know until you are in that situation. ive always been against abortions. i realise they are a living thing...but now im faced with this situation, its my decision and its what ive chosen. no matter what, i came on here asking for advice, not your opinion on whether im a slut who doesnt use protection, or a killer for wanting an abortion. wake up, your not in my postion so you dont know what im going through. every morning i wake up and struggle to get out of bed. i am so sick, i keep heaving but can never actually vommit...i didnt ask for this, i dont want kids...but i cant change an accident...so im dealing with this the best way i can...i dont only have the future of my 'baby', but also me and my bf and our family and friends...i think one life is a lot worse then loosing 2 or even more...having a child would literally kill me and my partner. so dont fucking judge if you havent bothered to read the rest of my posts or if you have no idea what the fuck im going through.

shortie_689

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
omg really? so did i! and look where i am now....well oops must be his fault though right?

everyone...thanks...you can say you will never have an abortion, or you'll never kill someone...but you never know until you are in that situation. ive always been against abortions. i realise they are a living thing...but now im faced with this situation, its my decision and its what ive chosen. no matter what, i came on here asking for advice, not your opinion on whether im a slut who doesnt use protection, or a killer for wanting an abortion. wake up, your not in my postion so you dont know what im going through. every morning i wake up and struggle to get out of bed. i am so sick, i keep heaving but can never actually vommit...i didnt ask for this, i dont want kids...but i cant change an accident...so im dealing with this the best way i can...i dont only have the future of my 'baby', but also me and my bf and our family and friends...i think one life is a lot worse then loosing 2 or even more...having a child would literally kill me and my partner. so dont fucking judge if you havent bothered to read the rest of my posts or if you have no idea what the fuck im going through.

You go... Don't let anyone tell you what to do... It's your decision and your life so you make the choices no one else... stand up forself and look after yourself God Bless... all the best

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
evanish said:
I hope i'm never in that situation to have to worry about it. Ummm..i guess i'd get it checked out by a doctor just in case. ABout ttelling my parents...well they'd kill me no doubt about that..disown me on the spot. As for the baby..i could never have an abortion...it is a living thing you know. I'D MAKE MY BF WEAR A CONDOM and i wouldn't have to worry =)
accidents do happen even if you do wear a condom....

jen23

hey i know how u feel. i had a pregancy scare recently and its awful. we had sex and the condom came off.. we dont know how we just found it after and were like shit!! i took the morning after pill but my period was late and i bloody freaked. but it was all ok cause it came. seriously its prob just stress. do a preg test if ur worried. tell a good girlfriend and get her to be there when u do it for support. good girlfriends and just as valuble as any guy for support.

and ive gone on the pill now.. seriously do. u wont regret it!

jen23

lucy63 said:
hey i know how u feel. i had a pregancy scare recently and its awful. we had sex and the condom came off.. we dont know how we just found it after and were like shit!! i took the morning after pill but my period was late and i bloody freaked. but it was all ok cause it came. seriously its prob just stress. do a preg test if ur worried. tell a good girlfriend and get her to be there when u do it for support. good girlfriends and just as valuble as any guy for support.

and ive gone on the pill now.. seriously do. u wont regret it!
sorry bout my last post i wasnt up to date and didnt realise u were offically pregnate. seriously though, obviously i dont know u but it seems like youve been great through out all of it, and congrats for being so strong. if u are getting an abortion that definately doesnt make u a slut at all (any bastard who says that hasnt been where u are so tell them to shove it). if u think its right then do it for sure. dont beat ur self up, its happened to so many people, just most arent brave enough to talk about it like u. good on you for sharing pink.

al the best honey, and good luck, it'll be fine :)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah actually...im kinda glad that i can share my story, because i just took it all for granted. like i was told i was going to have difficulty having kids -not that i didnt use protection, i just thought an accident would never happen to me- but it did...i mean i thought that wouldnt happen, cause im normal and it doesnt happen to normal people right? for months ive been saying id go on the pill...but i never got around to making an appointment. for anyone who is sexually active, i advise to do it. i belive no one should end up in the situation im in, as a teenager.
but i mean i have to be strong right? sitting around crying and wishing it had never happened isnt going to fix anything....but being strong and moving on, is getting things done, and thats what needs to happen.
good luck in the HSC to everyone, or in their SC or in their uni exams

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
natstar said:
this thread has made me so paranoid lol. (not blaming u pink) but yeah its really made me think. Im thinking of going on the pill now cuz i dont know if i could handle what has happened to pink as well as she is handling it (well so it seems).
Pill has side effects. Side effects are bad.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i recently had a bit of a scare because my period was late although i got it on sunday night. however i'm still a bit worried as you can still get your period while you're pregnant and it's sort of been different to usual :| atm i'm attributing it to stress

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
sorry, i only just read back on the rest of this thread.

good luck pink, i wish you well as i know what a trying time an unwanted pregnancy is. i don't think you should feel pressured to tell your parents but if you need support schools etc will generally be very supportive. you're in my thoughts and i hope that you cream your exams and then go do whatever you need to do to deal with this : )

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
oh shit my last peroid was kinda werid....oh fuck i was thinking i wasnt more than 2 months preg but maybe im more like 3! grr im getting a blood test next week but im just getting more paranoid!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
it really doesn't happen often, i was only thinking it because of paranoia. i think i'm fine.

go see a g.p. on one of your days off!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
it's easy when you're already paranoid to fall into the "what if" trap

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
get a test urself 1st, to find out for sure. u can delay it by worrying... so stop and forget it until u know for sure.

BabySilver

HSC
yeah early signs are pretty much just that. Mood swings, skipped period, sore breasts, morning sickness. some people more frequently need to use the lil girls room.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)