Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
any updates on the centipede?
nooooooo D:

it hast resurfaced unfortunately, but ill be sure to take care of it when the time comes :cool:
i managed to sleep though after messaging my friend who said that they eat spiders and are 'centibros'. so all good. it's my bro now. that i will fuck up when i see it again xD

i have no idea how it got in ;; but our house is under somewhat renovations and so one of the doors going to outside is only as thick and big as indoor doors, so theres a gap at the bottom and everything... but my room is so far away from there?!

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Okay. Never trust things saying they'll cut YouTube videos for you.

It's the first one though. Easy to find. [emoji14]
Isn't it jiyuu no tsubasa
If not, it's definitely from snk. If I remember correctly animenz and thlester transcribed it, they are amazing pianists, go check them out on youtube

Sien

HSC
If not, it's definitely from snk. If I remember correctly animenz and thlester transcribed it, they are amazing pianists, go check them out on youtube
They are my fkn deities
Worship their transcriptions so much
//end rant

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Oh man it's hard to find motivation to study when exams aren't for ages
truuuuu :/

but i am finding motivation to make some notes for phys and stuff because i know that later in term i will be too stressed to and also we finished all important topics :D

Graceuf

HSC
The fact that you got the YouTubers is impressive. I wasn't expecting anyone to know them.

But yes, it's JnT. So yes, from SnK. And yes, it's Animenz and TehIshter. I agree they are amazing pianists. I'm incredibly jealous I wasn't born with perfect pitch. And the ability to move their hands so quickly. I still have no idea how they play that fast.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
[video]http://www.tubechop.com/watch/6508359[/video]

#noshame

Props to you if you know the song and where it comes from. :p

Ughhhh. I cut the start out... Stupid laptop...
OHHHH NOIIICEEEE!!!! :D good job!

sad that you're using keyboards though :/

ehhhhhh i dont know the song ^^; what is it?

Sien

HSC
The fact that you got the YouTubers is impressive. I wasn't expecting anyone to know them.

But yes, it's JnT. So yes, from SnK. And yes, it's Animenz and TehIshter. I agree they are amazing pianists. I'm incredibly jealous I wasn't born with perfect pitch. And the ability to move their hands so quickly. I still have no idea how they play that fast.
My hands are usually too small for their transcriptions, their hands are so big lol (yea I'm short af) check out marasy too, his pretty good too but he plays in a jazzy style
I was born with perfect pitch but I can't hear the lower bass notes when it's played in a chord

Graceuf

HSC
OHHHH NOIIICEEEE!!!! :D good job!

sad that you're using keyboards though :/

ehhhhhh i dont know the song ^^; what is it?
Don't get me started on the keyboard. Well technically it's a digital piano but still.

Long story short. There was no way we were going to get proper pianos. Our school has 3, but our school is currently getting renovations and there was no way to get them over there. So my friend who's playing with me brought her digital piano because she was comfortable with playing that and we needed another piano. And I was going to play the schools proper upright digital piano.

Then the Sunday before the show I was at school to help set up (which was also full of issues) and they didn't have the piano I said I was going to play. So we freaking CARRIED IT FROM MUSIC!! Thats 2 ramps, 2 sets of stairs and then up onto stage. Not. Fun. But I was going to play a proper(ish) piano.

Monday morning rolls around. We have rehearsals. Music teacher comes in. Sees it there. Gets someone to carry it back...

Okay. So that wasn't that short but yeah.

The song is Jiyuu no Tsubasa from Shingeki no Kyojin. Or, in English, Wings of Freedom from Attack on Titan.

Graceuf

HSC
My hands are usually too small for their transcriptions, their hands are so big lol (yea I'm short af) check out marasy too, his pretty good too but he plays in a jazzy style
I was born with perfect pitch but I can't hear the lower bass notes when it's played in a chord
Haha. I can get just over an octave but I'm pretty tall.

I have relative pitch, but I haven't worked at it enough to be very good at it. I usually just mess around with melody lines from songs or this composition I have to write... [emoji30]

Sien

HSC
Haha. I can get just over an octave but I'm pretty tall.

I have relative pitch, but I haven't worked at it enough to be very good at it. I usually just mess around with melody lines from songs or this composition I have to write... [emoji30]
What's relative pitch? Never heard of it
Is it like perfect pitch or something?

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Don't get me started on the keyboard. Well technically it's a digital piano but still.

Long story short. There was no way we were going to get proper pianos. Our school has 3, but our school is currently getting renovations and there was no way to get them over there. So my friend who's playing with me brought her digital piano because she was comfortable with playing that and we needed another piano. And I was going to play the schools proper upright digital piano.

Then the Sunday before the show I was at school to help set up (which was also full of issues) and they didn't have the piano I said I was going to play. So we freaking CARRIED IT FROM MUSIC!! Thats 2 ramps, 2 sets of stairs and then up onto stage. Not. Fun. But I was going to play a proper(ish) piano.

Monday morning rolls around. We have rehearsals. Music teacher comes in. Sees it there. Gets someone to carry it back...

Okay. So that wasn't that short but yeah.

The song is Jiyuu no Tsubasa from Shingeki no Kyojin. Or, in English, Wings of Freedom from Attack on Titan.
waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaittttttt

WHAAAT

i have tried pushing my piano a bit and it doesnt work at all and its even called a 'small upright' so a bit smaller than the usual one. The only way i can ever move it is when my dad helps and does like 95% of the muscle work. You must be super strong! omg wow

and whyyyy would your teacher do that?

ehhhheh i dont know of it, but its nice :)

Graceuf

HSC
What's relative pitch? Never heard of it
Is it like perfect pitch or something?
It's basically if I'm given a starting note I can (usually, depending on how awake I am) work out the next part of a melody from that note.

Graceuf

HSC
waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaittttttt

WHAAAT

i have tried pushing my piano a bit and it doesnt work at all and its even called a 'small upright' so a bit smaller than the usual one. The only way i can ever move it is when my dad helps and does like 95% of the muscle work. You must be super strong! omg wow

and whyyyy would your teacher do that?

ehhhheh i dont know of it, but its nice :)
DIGITAL PIANO!! And there was two of us carrying it then we got a trolley to help us.

There's no way I could carry a piano. It took 15 teachers and Year 12 students to move our performance piano out of the hall before renovations. It took three people just to move it into another room!

My music teacher was veeerrry pissed off. She'd just had seven weeks off and didn't like how we had been taught with the casual. I still don't think she knows it was us though. [emoji39]

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Me too... I feel like at this rate I can't even pass 80 atar
I feel like im gonna have a lot more motivation in HSC. It's just prelims that are killing me. The seriousness of my exams hasn't kicked in yet

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
mannnnnn im procrastinating so hard right now but i ended up going through a bunch of old movies that i made... and theres one that omg i forgot i was proud of it ahahah, i thought i only had 2 ok-ish movies :) its nice to be suprised that way eh? ;)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
I feel like im gonna have a lot more motivation in HSC. It's just prelims that are killing me. The seriousness of my exams hasn't kicked in yet
i know the feels :////////
the thing is i did IPT trials in year 9, and because i only had the one HSC subject and the rest of the whole year was such a bludge that i found them relatively easy, and now i guess i have the mindset that prelims are ez. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)