Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
omg what chunky thighs is attractive wtf? i only ever wear skirts because i dont like 'em, the darned things!

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
omg what chunky thighs is attractive wtf? i only ever wear skirts because i dont like 'em, the darned things!
I love chunky legs.....for reasons that i cannot explain as they are above the PG rating and i cannot violate due to Sien being on this thread.
ofc they can;'t be overly fat but big booty + chunky legs = im gonna open your door with my key

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Not sure what you think when I say chunky but I meant chubbier girls :) Girls with legs that don't have the thigh gap but aren't overweight.

I found a similar photo to get my point across but I can always post personal pictures ;)

Hers are a little chubbier than me, but it's close enough

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Not sure what you think when I say chunky but I meant chubbier girls :) Girls with legs that don't have the thigh gap but aren't overweight.

I found a similar photo to get my point across but I can always post personal pictures ;)

Hers are a little chubbier than me, but it's close enough

...whats wrong with them?

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
I love chunky legs.....for reasons that i cannot explain as they are above the PG rating and i cannot violate due to Sien being on this thread.
ofc they can;'t be overly fat but big booty + chunky legs = im gonna open your door with my key
LOL ok

im not sure how to feel. and whether my legs are 'overly fat'. but meh i guess, im pretty happy with my waist and hips :p

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Just giving Kitty a visual of what I mean when I say "chubby" and "chunky" because Google shows obese or overweight women rather than average weight-little over what society calls "perfect" weight girls
righty-k then. i dunno where i am in terms of her because i think all mirrors play tricks on me. ill look way slimmer in some mirrors rather than others... i dont know which ones to trust >-<

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Yeah it's all perception :) As long as you're happy with yourself ^^

Here is my overall body shape, I have gotten a little chubbier since then since I stopped exercising, but my thighs definitely don't have a thigh gap. And even when I'm flexing some amazing knees for the pose, it's definitely not toned, just flabber heh

Last edited:

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
so, anyone have tips on break up things??

basically long story short, this nice guy is really quite into me. i figured it out after a couple weeks of texting, and i was excited to have some nice male attention for once so i was was sorta enjoying talking to him. he is kinda cute, smart, does similar subjects and similar interests which is cool. when i asked him if he liked me (becuase he was too shy to), he asked me out finally and we went to a couple places but tbh i wasnt feeling it. he is not that interesting to talk to, but really sweet and kind to me because he likes me XD this is our first relationship ever - i know so sad and so late - but idk it wasnt very exciting for me after a while, and really he had way too many expectations from movies and stuff as to how a relationship should be (hand holding, staring at each other) and that wasnt for me... so i have been talking to him less and less recently and decided i need to 'break it off' with him... even though 'it' is really nothing - mostly his disception of a good first relationship -____-

i dunno what to say though. im meeting him on thurs after school and im not sure what to say... any tips?

also i have that huge crush on the ukranian dude which really bothers me being with this guy

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

basically long story short, this nice guy is really quite into me. i figured it out after a couple weeks of texting, and i was excited to have some nice male attention for once so i was was sorta enjoying talking to him. he is kinda cute, smart, does similar subjects and similar interests which is cool. when i asked him if he liked me (becuase he was too shy to), he asked me out finally and we went to a couple places but tbh i wasnt feeling it. he is not that interesting to talk to, but really sweet and kind to me because he likes me XD this is our first relationship ever - i know so sad and so late - but idk it wasnt very exciting for me after a while, and really he had way too many expectations from movies and stuff as to how a relationship should be (hand holding, staring at each other) and that wasnt for me... so i have been talking to him less and less recently and decided i need to 'break it off' with him... even though 'it' is really nothing - mostly his disception of a good first relationship -____-

i dunno what to say though. im meeting him on thurs after school and im not sure what to say... any tips?

also i have that huge crush on the ukranian dude which really bothers me being with this guy
Tell the guy .
>> I think we should just be "friends". Sorry
>> We can still be friends though

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Yeah it's all perception :) As long as you're happy with yourself ^^

Here is my overall body shape, I have gotten a little chubbier since then since I stopped exercising, but my thighs definitely don't have a thigh gap. And even when I'm flexing some amazing knees for the pose, it's definitely not toned, just flabber heh
yeah, im getting there, but its hard in this body-hating world :)

you look good!! and yus amazing knees ;)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC

Basically long story short, this nice guy is really quite into me. I figured it out after a couple weeks of texting, and i was excited to have some nice male attention for once so i was was sorta enjoying talking to him. He is kinda cute, smart, does similar subjects and similar interests which is cool. When i asked him if he liked me (becuase he was too shy to), he asked me out finally and we went to a couple places but tbh i wasnt feeling it. He is not that interesting to talk to, but really sweet and kind to me because he likes me xd this is our first relationship ever - i know so sad and so late - but idk it wasnt very exciting for me after a while, and really he had way too many expectations from movies and stuff as to how a relationship should be (hand holding, staring at each other) and that wasnt for me... So i have been talking to him less and less recently and decided i need to 'break it off' with him... Even though 'it' is really nothing - mostly his disception of a good first relationship -____-

i dunno what to say though. Im meeting him on thurs after school and im not sure what to say... Any tips?

lolwait you went out with a guy but not the ukranian?!

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
yeah, im getting there, but its hard in this body-hating world :)

you look good!! and yus amazing knees ;)
I tried to make the picture smaller so it wasn't a disturbance but oh well, slap it back.

Actually, thank you for saying I look great :) however underneath that clothes, I have quite the stomach and I really need to work out. And I'm not those modest skinny girls, I'm actually pretty fat, wearing a bikini will let me show my little I-look-like-I'm-3-months-pregnant belly.

So cheers to us to being healthy and working towards looking beautiful to ourselves! Then we can say "OMG, you're just jealous"

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC

LOL, nerd coming out of nowhere into the prelim thread XD
Yeah as he said, just tell him that it's not working out and you guys should just be friends. Maybe you can add the cliché "its not you, its me" line (cause of his expectations and shit)
Just don't tell him that your seeing someone else, he'll be soooo cut

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
lolwait you went out with a guy but not the ukranian?!
uhhhh wellllll

i see how it can be confusing
lets call the one who likes me A
and ukranian B

i went out with A a few times for a couple weeks and talked alot, but as the weeks progressed i got less and less interested
i met B a couple weeks ago (not much later since i started talking to A alot) and then slowly got a bigger crush on him. i went out with him on saturday as a friend thing :)

i wanna 'dump' A... and posisibly persue B in the future depending on how everything goes

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
uhhhh wellllll

i see how it can be confusing
lets call the one who likes me A
and ukranian B

i went out with A a few times for a couple weeks and talked alot, but as the weeks progressed i got less and less interested
i met B a couple weeks ago (not much later since i started talking to A alot) and then slowly got a bigger crush on him. i went out with him on saturday as a friend thing :)

i wanna 'dump' A... and posisibly persue B in the future depending on how everything goes
I think being honest with him will be great :D Maybe explain to A that the emotions you mistakened for love was a different kind of love. Sad to say, he's going to be so friend zoned :(

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Lol, she's a two-timer XD
HAHAHAHHA! I liked BOY A and my boyfriend at the same time (before I started dating) because I was so confused.

But. If you fall in love with a second person, it means you're not in love with the first person because you wouldn't have fell for the second person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)