Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
If you're talking about degrees and minutes, I usually write everything, then leave it at minutes if it doesn't clarify

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Oh and btw be careful when you skii
I once lost control going a steep hill at a very fast speed and slammed into a line of people who we're waiting to sit on the chairs. They fell like dominos lel but damn that was so painful

Graceuf

HSC
Oh and btw be careful when you skii
I once lost control going a steep hill at a very fast speed and slammed into a line of people who we're waiting to sit on the chairs. They fell like dominos lel but damn that was so painful
You're really not selling the whole 'exciting ski trip' thing to me.

I was excited...

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
You're really not selling the whole 'exciting ski trip' thing to me.

I was excited...
You'll be fine. Think about it, you get to miss school, spend time with your friends and ski. It's like the perfect combo.

Graceuf

HSC
Dw just be careful and you have the sticks too which I didn't have back then
Well if you see anything on the news like "teen brakes every bone in her body while skiing" you'll have a pretty good idea of who it is.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I don't qualify for any Centre Link schemes :(

LOL I mean I do, but gee, on a high school boyfriend, I don't know.

We aren't good at getting gifts for each other...so any ideas? Maybe I'll get him a kitten when he finishes the HSC in like two months or something

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Not sure if sarcastic, but we aren't sexual because we are too busy studying or just not ready. Like the furtherest we have gone is making out, please. SOZ for TMI

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Lol, far from it. Cologne is just a fancy way of saying man spray and man spray is anything that is not lynx.
Gotta get on that cologne train, once you get on, you never get off

You must a great gf.
Cologne smells like scented alcohol, not ma thing

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I don't qualify for any Centre Link schemes :(

LOL I mean I do, but gee, on a high school boyfriend, I don't know.

We aren't good at getting gifts for each other...so any ideas? Maybe I'll get him a kitten when he finishes the HSC in like two months or something
oh shit, you were serious about the kitten, lol.
My gf gave me a pooh bear toy and got herself a piglet one, cause you know the relationship shit.
I though it was pree cute, all my chick friends had orgasms everywhere

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
oh shit, you were serious about the kitten, lol.
My gf gave me a pooh bear toy and got herself a piglet one, cause you know the relationship shit.
I though it was pree cute, all my chick friends had orgasms everywhere
Hahaha! We have matching rings? It's pretty cute ^^ When the HSC is over, we will try get matching gaming accessories for our PCs.

LOL the girls you know sound so sexually developed. I haven't had mine yet because I haven't done anything yet by myself or with someone LOL

But my boyfriend is really into legs, he likes slightly chunky thighs so I'm sure that's why he's okay with me being chubby as long as I have the motivation to shift off my stomach and arm fat D: But that's as sexual as things get

Note: we both haven't gone through the whole sexual relationship thing yet...so that's maybe why we are okay with not moving too fast at 16 - 18. High school basically

And yeah :) he is a kitten guy, he crumbles if you show him a cat, so I might actually buy it for him as a present. It's the #2 kind of pussy he likes
Not sexually frustrated but academically frustrated
Truuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)