Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Hahaha! We have matching rings? It's pretty cute ^^ When the HSC is over, we will try get matching gaming accessories for our PCs.

LOL the girls you know sound so sexually developed. I haven't had mine yet because I haven't done anything yet by myself or with someone LOL

But my boyfriend is really into legs, he likes slightly chunky thighs so I'm sure that's why he's okay with me being chubby as long as I have the motivation to shift off my stomach and arm fat D: But that's as sexual as things get

Note: we both haven't gone through the whole sexual relationship thing yet...so that's maybe why we are okay with not moving too fast at 16 - 18. High school basically

And yeah :) he is a kitten guy, he crumbles if you show him a cat, so I might actually buy it for him as a present. It's the #2 kind of pussy he likes

Truuuuu
When people say chunky thighs, I randomly think of chicken nuggets, I don't know why

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Not sure if sarcastic, but we aren't sexual because we are too busy studying or just not ready. Like the furtherest we have gone is making out, please. SOZ for TMI
I was very sarcastic
Cologne smells like scented alcohol, not ma thing
:eek2: BRRROOOOOO, idk what cologne you've smelt but they must've been like cat piss in a bottle
If we ever meet, im gonna show you what real cologne smells like

LOL the girls you know sound so sexually developed. I haven't had mine yet because I haven't done anything yet by myself or with someone LOL

But my boyfriend is really into legs, he likes slightly chunky thighs so I'm sure that's why he's okay with me being chubby as long as I have the motivation to shift off my stomach and arm fat D: But that's as sexual as things get
Meh, only half of them. The other half act like they know what they're talking about but actually don't know anything

YEEHHHH BUUDDY, im all about the body from the waist down. If you got dat booty and really nice legs, your mine. One of my friends is so insecure about her body but i praise her like everyday cause her ass is just like....can't even describe it, and she got sexy legs.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I was very sarcastic

:eek2: BRRROOOOOO, idk what cologne you've smelt but they must've been like cat piss in a bottle
If we ever meet, im gonna show you what real cologne smells like

Meh, only half of them. The other half act like they know what they're talking about but actually don't know anything

YEEHHHH BUUDDY, im all about the body from the waist down. If you got dat booty and really nice legs, your mine. One of my friends is so insecure about her body but i praise her like everyday cause her ass is just like....can't even describe it, and she got sexy legs.
LOL

Yeah, my boyfriend is all about the booty and legs. Kind of why he doesn't care if I'm flat chested and he's happy to just motivate me to work out and get healthy with the benefit of losing weight QQ

Though I have no curves; flat chest and flat ass. So I'm like "Wtf is physically attractive about me? Are you fucking blind?"

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I haven't seen your thighs (not creepy 3000%) so I don't know lol but pree sure they don't. Anything is better than cellulite legs
HAHAHAHAH most girls have a little bit of cellulite :p Unless they got it lazored or something

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
LOL

Yeah, my boyfriend is all about the booty and legs. Kind of why he doesn't care if I'm flat chested and he's happy to just motivate me to work out and get healthy with the benefit of losing weight QQ

Though I have no curves; flat chest and flat ass. So I'm like "Wtf is physically attractive about me? Are you fucking blind?"
hehehe, he just like your personality. I dated this one chick who was really short, like 5'2 short (yeah) and cause of that she really didn't have a curvy body, just really petite. But gosh darn was she pretty, and her eyes were so beautiful (ima sucker for eyes as well)
Maybe it's the same case with you..

Oh and WLL, did you get my pm?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
hehehe, he just like your personality. I dated this one chick who was really short, like 5'2 short (yeah) and cause of that she really didn't have a curvy body, just really petite. But gosh darn was she pretty, and her eyes were so beautiful (ima sucker for eyes as well)
Maybe it's the same case with you..

Oh and WLL, did you get my pm?
Man. I would not say I'm petite. Definitely more chunky. I'm about 5'5? Chunky everywhere LOL. My face is average too, it's like my Maths Ext 1 mark, passable HAHAHHA. I definitely know I'm not a 10/10. Maybe lucky to be a 5

You see, I never really dated and neither did he, so we are each other's first. And most probably it's something to do with my personality and the strong interests we share, and he believes that if I want to be more beautiful for him, I can chase it but he finds me beautiful already etc etc loveydovey

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Man. I would not say I'm petite. Definitely more chunky. I'm about 5'5? Chunky everywhere LOL. My face is average too, it's like my Maths Ext 1 mark, passable HAHAHHA. I definitely know I'm not a 10/10. Maybe lucky to be a 5

You see, I never really dated and neither did he, so we are each other's first. And most probably it's something to do with my personality and the strong interests we share, and he believes that if I want to be more beautiful for him, I can chase it but he finds me beautiful already etc etc loveydovey
so deep i can see adele rollin

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC

XDDDDD, im dead

Yeh, when you find something beautiful about someone, all of a sudden everything else is just perfect

Graceuf

HSC
5ft 8" Flat chested. Messed up back and hips. Tad excitable. Less than average face. I really have nothing going for me...

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
5ft 8" Flat chested. Messed up back and hips. Tad excitable. Less than average face. I really have nothing going for me...
You seem like a funny and cool person to hang around with and i bet if i got to meet you, the "description" you gave will not coincide with anything i see. Plus, i reckon you have a nice smile.

Graceuf

HSC
You seem like a funny and cool person to hang around with and i bet if i got to meet you, the "description" you gave will not coincide with anything i see. Plus, i reckon you have a nice smile.
Thank you! But most of that description is true. And my smile better be good or I'm suing my orthodontist. [emoji39]

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
XDDDDD, im dead

Yeh, when you find something beautiful about someone, all of a sudden everything else is just perfect
Yeah now I think about it, I use to hate my boyfriend and think he was cockblocking me from another guy that I was interested in. So I'm not saying he is ugly because he's actually really decent looking, when I disliked him, I found him ugly LOL

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Atm I'm forced to have the hsc as bae for 1 year, it was an arranged relationship kinda thing that was decided on the second I was born into this world
Sounds like a curry movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)