Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbird_14

HSC
I avoid drums at all cost. I'm pretty sure I'd break something.

And at least you have 7-9 child labour. We have no super commited music students to carry on our leagacy once we leave, which also means that we have to pack up and move anything. Then again, we can be touchy about our instruments and other people touching them. [emoji14]

#touchmyclarinetifyouwanttodie
Ooh that sucks! Touch my violin and be prepared to have your eyeball stuck on the other side of my bow. #notviolentatall

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I have trials tomorrow. So I was mostly revising content for a quick refresh after all that slaving away with papers.

Scared. But tomorrow will be my first trial and my last Internal Business assessment, gah!

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I have trials tomorrow. So I was mostly revising content for a quick refresh after all that slaving away with papers.

Scared. But tomorrow will be my first trial and my last Internal Business assessment, gah!
GL man, you'll smash business like nothin because no normal human being can survive through that 2yrs of hell.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC

gooood luck :) im sure you'll smash them ez pez

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)