There's something in this liquor
The air is getting thicker
I can't help but stare at you
Girl what did you do

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
lol no. Jammin them beats
Brownie points to whoever can tell me what the song is?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Srry too Asian to listen to English songs

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
yeah i just realised i asked a bunch of asians to guess an english song. It's like asking a fat kid where the salad bar is.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I'm angry at my boyfriend :< Like I've been holding it in for so long, the next time I see him, I'm going to drop his ass

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
If you need to rant. Get it out. Better out than in.
So like D: < He and I have a gamer streak, if we don't control that addiction, we can game for houuuurs.
So when he was in Year 11 and I was in Year 10, he basically didn't do well in his Preliminaries and due to strict numbers in selective schools, he got cut from some of his Science subjects, which was a huge blow to him just in general, since he was the All-Three-Science kind of guy.
So obviously, I expected him to perform much much better in Year 12, but he still has that desire to game, even though I told to lessen the gaming and control it for a year at least. A year isn't much, after this year, if he gets into his Bach of Advanced Science course at UNSW, he can "just pass" since its university (unless you want to work your ass off so you can change courses in university).
But he has failed a lot of his internal exams.
And his trials are next week.
He can't even spare 10 minutes to talk to me, and since we are LDR, importance is emphasised in daily communication, even if it was 10 minutes.
I pretty much got angry at him, and obviously he was stressed and retaliated. So now we aren't talking.
And he better fucking not be gaming and do fucking amazing in those trials.

All in all, I wouldn't know what to do with him if he doesn't get into UNSW or USYD.
Honestly, he's not like me, he's not into Commerce, so obviously I wouldn't pressure him to do it just to please me.
But if he doesn't achieve his own goals to get into Bach of Adv. Science. I might consider breaking it off.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
So like D: < He and I have a gamer streak, if we don't control that addiction, we can game for houuuurs.
So when he was in Year 11 and I was in Year 10, he basically didn't do well in his Preliminaries and due to strict numbers in selective schools, he got cut from some of his Science subjects, which was a huge blow to him just in general, since he was the All-Three-Science kind of guy.
So obviously, I expected him to perform much much better in Year 12, but he still has that desire to game, even though I told to lessen the gaming and control it for a year at least. A year isn't much, after this year, if he gets into his Bach of Advanced Science course at UNSW, he can "just pass" since its university (unless you want to work your ass off so you can change courses in university).
He can't even spare 10 minutes to talk to me, and since we are LDR, importance is emphasised in daily communication, even if it was 10 minutes.
I pretty much got angry at him, and obviously he was stressed and retaliated. So now we aren't talking.

All in all, I wouldn't know what to do with him if he doesn't get into UNSW or USYD.
Meet up and destroy his ass, canto style. That'll stop him from gaming (that's why I'm avoiding games at all costs)

MilkyCat_

HSC

Honestly, he's not like me, he's not into Commerce, so obviously I wouldn't pressure him to do it just to please me.
But if he doesn't achieve his own goals to get into Bach of Adv. Science. I might consider breaking it off.
I'm no relationship expert... but if you were going to break up with someone on the basis that they don't get into UNSW or USYD, I think you need to reevaluate your love life.

Sien

HSC
I'm no relationship expert... but if you were going to break up with someone on the basis that they don't get into UNSW or USYD, I think you need to reevaluate your love life.
I think she said that in the spur of the moment.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Meet up and destroy his ass, canto style. That'll stop him from gaming (that's why I'm avoiding games at all costs)

Oh tru ;D

No, its not whether or not they get into UNSW/USYD. But those are his goals. And they are realistic too.
Coming from a top selective school, it shouldn't be a war that a person from a 400th rank school goes through.
Additionally, I find people who are not as capable as me in education not attractive. Its a huge aspect to real life.
There are a lot of things I love about him, and obviously a lot of little pet peeves here and there.
But if I don't see a future because my family will disagree to someone who is not capable, then what is a happy love life?

I also don't know if this is an Asian thing. But success in education is a big factor for a lot of "traditional" thinking people. Of course there are people who dropped from high school and now are monetarily successful, but those kind of occurrences are rare and ask for a huge push in real life skills that standardised testing can't cover.

Sure his handsome looks and his amazing personality is something to stay for. But that kind of happiness is only short term if you don't move ahead where income becomes a deciding factor.

Last edited:

Graceuf

HSC

Wow. Okay. You have a lot to deal with. I understand where your coming from though. If he's not going to push himself to achieve his goals, he needs that extra push from someone else and if he's pushing you off for being that extra support...

Hopefully he can pull himself together to do his trails but that shouldn't mean not talking to you, especially if it's a LDR.

Wow. I don't know. This is hard. You're the best judge on if you should break it off or not but yeah. Ugh...

Sien

HSC
As I said, you gotta beat his ass. That's when he undergoes the ephiphany of life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)