Preliminary HSC Yearly Exams Thoughts & Results (1 Viewer)

freaksoutalot

HSC
oops i will repost that.

religion 93% (= 1st)

Legal 80% (3rd, 0.5 off 2nd and 1.5 off 1st)

Economics 84% (1st)

im pretty happy

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
English: 73%
Maths 2U: 85% (Rank 12th)
Maths Ext 1: 74% (Rank 15th)
Chemistry: 48% (Stupid CSSA)
Chemistry Prac: 85%
Physics: 88% (Rank 2nd)
Physics Prac: 92%
Japanese 80% (Rank 5th)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
bored of sc said:
Mathematics - 99% - 1st
Quality mark and rank bored of sc! Why were you worrying so much? :)

I got Chemistry back - 80% - 1st. The mark is mediocre but rank is all that matters.

5233andy

HSC
I just had Biology - it was fine... I suppose. I forgot to student in detail the processes involved with Mitosis! It was worth a darn 6 marks :vcross:

bored of sc

HSC
x.Exhaust.x said:
Quality mark and rank bored of sc! Why were you worrying so much? :)

I got Chemistry back - 80% - 1st. The mark is mediocre but rank is all that matters.
Cause I was unsure.

Nice work by the way. And to everyone else who got marks back, congrats or bad luck dependent on the result obviously.

HSC
I just had my physics and ext maths exam OMG EXTENSION IS THE WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!! Stayed up till 4am slept at 6am and i don't think i even passed this exam!!!!:angry:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
honeynlicorice said:
I just had my physics and ext maths exam OMG EXTENSION IS THE WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!! Stayed up till 4am slept at 6am and i don't think i even passed this exam!!!!:angry:
That's the problem, my friend.

If you chillax a little, it would have been of a great benefit to your preparation.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
jellybelly59 said:
Congrats to you guys for excellent marks and ranks
Thanks jellybelly! Please post your excellent results on BOS when you get them, as I'll give you praise :).

HSC
YAY i have no more exams! i had my last one today (business studies) it was good.

Lyly

HSC
Just wondering - who else had a crap timetable for the Prelims like I did?

I had both Chemistry and 3 unit maths on Tuesday of the first week :(
THEN on Friday that same week was Physics and Extension English... GAH!:burn:

So yeah... I just absolutely DIED on Tuesday. Friday was only slighty better 'cause the Physics exam was easier than I thought it would be :uhoh:

And to top off... tomorrow is my Bio exam and it's my only exam this week... would have preferred it on Monday so I could have the rest of this week off, but no... :mad1:

I hate it when you have two exams on the same day... though we did get 2 hours to adjust and shift into a different mode.

OK, rant over. Lol :p

jellybelly59

HSC
Lyly said:
Just wondering - who else had a crap timetable for the Prelims like I did?

I had both Chemistry and 3 unit maths on Tuesday of the first week :(
THEN on Friday that same week was Physics and Extension English... GAH!:burn:

So yeah... I just absolutely DIED on Tuesday. Friday was only slighty better 'cause the Physics exam was easier than I thought it would be :uhoh:

And to top off... tomorrow is my Bio exam and it's my only exam this week... would have preferred it on Monday so I could have the rest of this week off, but no... :mad1:

I hate it when you have two exams on the same day... though we did get 2 hours to adjust and shift into a different mode.

OK, rant over. Lol :p
umm... i think i had it just as bad or if not worse. I had legal and modern which = heaps of essay writing and pts to regurgitate and then a ext. eng + a 2 unit maths exam which was just a killer because maths 2 units was first and then i started to forget my quotes and techniques for my prescribed texts >.<"

Lyly

HSC
jellybelly59 said:
umm... i think i had it just as bad or if not worse. I had legal and modern which = heaps of essay writing and pts to regurgitate and then a ext. eng + a 2 unit maths exam which was just a killer because maths 2 units was first and then i started to forget my quotes and techniques for my prescribed texts >.<"
Ouch! That much essay writing would render me with a very, VERY sore hand, albeit extremely well-exercised! Lol :p

And yeah I forgot my quotes for Extension English too... Shakespeare's quotes are soooo weird :uhoh:

JB10

HSC
I had 5/6 of my exams in week 9..
I've got Eco this Thursday though :( AHHHHH

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
lol Yr 11 kids up themselves about their Prelim marks:rofl:

Kids wait until you get to Term 3 Week 2 - 5 of your HSC, thats when the fun begins:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)