HSC
This holiday is coming to an end...:speechless:
Only a week or so before we start year 11

How you've been preparing for year 11?
Any targets or resolutions?

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Year 11 is easy. Don't go berzerk putting tonnes of effort in. You'll just burn out, and feel like shit for your HSC, just go to class and make sure you understand everything, test marks don't mean that much and ranks will be quickly forgotten.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
A week or so left? I swear it's about two and a half.

Preparing? For 4 unit maths hsc this year yes, but for everything else, no

H S C

HSC
LOL.
Just stop.
You don't need to prepare for it.
Just get folder and paper lol.

luvtads

HSC
lol dw about Yr 11 nothing counts. Just enjoy it while it lasts :)
Save up the studying for Yr 12 :haha:

jassono

HSC
Year 11 as a preliminary year is good for experience, it shouldnt be a hugely packed year of intense study. Otherwise, you will tire yourself out by november and will dread the actual hsc. As you were in year 10, with a bit more emphasis on study, finding what works for you and how to maximise efficiency when studying. If something doesnt work for your first assessments, alter your patterns and routines so that come year 12, youll have tried different ways of studying and managing your time, and you should be fine.

But preparing for year 11, like it was something important, gtfo of here
Unless you need to jump ranks in year 11 to make a good class in year 12 like I did...hmmm ehh its just the hsc once its over youll realise how stupid it was

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
This holiday is coming to an end...:speechless:
Only a week or so before we start year 11

How you've been preparing for year 11?
Any targets or resolutions?
No prep needed
but if you do still want to prepare, read your school textbook or any resources you have.

abbeyciss

HSC
First of all, congrats on coming this far!
I finished year 11 last year ( then started year 12 last year, then proceeded to drop out before the end of term!) And now Im going to re-enroll for year 11. So believe me when I say I know what you're going through (ive done it twice!)
Year 11 isn't a psycho grade, it counts for ZILCH!. Serisouly, it's more about the social side this year. There is no fighting with kids in your grade, teachers talk to you on a more personal level and you get a new unifrom!:) In year 11 you can hand in a CRAP assignment and its fine. I can tell you now that your first exam mark will make you virtually suicidal, but DONT WORRY!! Year 12 on the other hand is SUPER stressful. Thats why I dropped out. But now I see its worth doing. DONT GIVE UP!:):snowman:

Freestyler94

HSC
Wrote notes for the first module in Physics.
Read through module 1 in chemistry.
And did 3U/2U maths past papers.

Name_Taken

HSC
Wrote notes for the first module in Physics.
Read through module 1 in chemistry.
And did 3U/2U maths past papers.
1st chap of physics is deadbeat boring, and chem is mostly repeated stuff from previous years :(

Did you learn all the concepts for maths or did you only do like parts of the tests which like you already know? Good work btw, you must have real self control lol :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)