Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
Last year, my boyfriend's dad was travelling to Lebanon. BF begged his dad to get him a certain watch (Casio G-shock- any of them that have steel and blue detailing) from duty-free, his dad came back empty handed.

TBQH I was praying for that because *I* wanted to buy him the watch. Got it for him, I've never seen someone happier.

Anyone who wants to buy a present for their significant other: Pay attention because it's pretty likely there's something they've been eyeing for a while. It's not that hard.

Furbob

HSC
Since he's now got final exams in a month and wont be around him for 1~2 months I gave him an engraved dogtag with
"To My Beloved Anthony" on the front and on the back "GIMP ON!" (part of an inside joke too)

oh gawsh im cheezy.

Deaths_Roses

HSC
For my boyfriends 20th I gave him a dvd player, all 3 discs of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Paid $55 for him to have a driving lesson and baked him a thick chocolate cake.. All up cost me $190.00

And we'd only been together for almost 2 months. >.>

I also wrote him a heart felt letter, he smiled really big & gave me kisses, then stuck it on his fridge. It's still there.

I guess find out something that they like (that isn't too expensive) and see if you can get them that or if you don't have the money then make them something nice, like write a letter or bake a cake.. or just borrow movies and have a really nice evening together doing whatever he wants.

I think for xmas ima see if I can buy him a cheap game consol. cause thats what he wants. But if I cant then he understands cause Im not working at the moment.

cassiecocaine

HSC
I am so easy to buy presents for, all I do all day is point out things I want or wish I had... but my boyfriend is so difficult to buy for, because he's very particular in what he likes. So I think I'm going to go back a few pages in this thread to get ideas for christmas haha x

jessicalysenko

HSC
... but my boyfriend is so difficult to buy for, because he's very particular in what he likes.
At least he doesn't buy everything for himself already

As in "I'm sick of this TV, I'll buy a new one that's even bigger"
Or "Oh, I was just checking I had the most upgraded logitech keyboard/mouse/speakers for my computer"

He is impossible. All he ever suggests if I ask (Anniversary, Valentines and his Bday fall in within the same month) is cologne...

I usually go for the more sentimental - letters, baking food, lots of little things together that have some connected moment. I wish I could afford him something he wants.. but I don't have 100s and 100s of dollars to spare :(

stupid difficult boy ><

edit: Thinking of a weekend away for his 22nd though... If I save enough that is.

Last edited:

cassiecocaine

HSC
At least he doesn't buy everything for himself already

As in "I'm sick of this TV, I'll buy a new one that's even bigger"
Or "Oh, I was just checking I had the most upgraded logitech keyboard/mouse/speakers for my computer"

stupid difficult boy ><

edit: Thinking of a weekend away for his 22nd though... If I save enough that is.
Yeah, that's my boyfriend too. He has to have the best of everything in the technological world. Maybe a day/night out for our one year... and little presents hehe

4theHSC

HSC
yo ladies help me out, my gf's b'day is coming up soon, I'm thinking of buying her a necklace with a lover heart on it and like take her out on a dinner or whatever... is that cliched? any other ideas?

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
dusent matter thats its cliched its still acceptable imo

but do that after u do something fun that she likes, such as paintball

alax dillon

HSC
hmmmm im struggling for a chrissy pressie for my boyf. he lives interstate so hugs and kisses out of the question, i keep asking and he wont tell me anything all he says is i want you etc. but what should i get him?

gbramley

HSC
need help

im sure most of you are having this problem... wat do i get my boyfriend for christmas?!?!

shady145

Banned
HSC
Re: need help

what does he like? =|

if you cant think of anything you can always get freaky in the bed

gbramley

HSC
Re: need help

haha that one was for his birthday....
he doesnt like chocolate... not attempting to buy clothes... hes so difficult to buy for!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)