• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

problems with the pill (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Has anyone played that Insaniquarium game? I can't help thinking of the mother fish character called "Preggers" or something like that now :(

Oh and just to reiterate what I said earlier. ALWAYS LOOK AT THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL. There are many different types of pills, thus varying hours of 'leeway' they give you. There are lots of people who are obviously on low-estro pills here (hence 12 or so hours to remember to take the pill) but I don't want anyone to get pregnant just because they instantly assume their pill gives them that much time because everyone else's does :/

lengy

HSC
Some girls mention their periods to me whenever it's an issue. It's natural and I don't mind discussion of it. I might be one of the few though. Does the pill look like ovalish capsules in a clear bronzish colour? I think I've seen my friend take them in front of me even. But I guess these girls trust me, as well as the fact that I do nursing. :p

HSC
N/A
Again, it really depends on what brand of pill you have. Some are yellow, some are green, some are white, some are pink, some have more estro than others, some are numbered and some are not.

Most pills I've seen are tiny and circular though. Not sure what the whole oval capsule is... that sounds like an antibiotic or something :/

lexie85

HSC
Yeah most i've seen have been smallish and white or yellow

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
oh manda you see right through me ;)
*punches shoulder affectionatly*

but yes manda all condoms can break. it happens
slippage is more common.. and far more scary.. cos u may not notice it..
i recalled breakage isnt common ..

these things stretch to lik 40cm without breaks..... *i know this cos free condoms make pretty avg portable slingshots* :)

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
lengy said:
Does the pill look like ovalish capsules in a clear bronzish colour? I think I've seen my friend take them in front of me even.
no the thing is according to the AMH(aust medicines handbook... they are drug guides...) and MIMS there is no oral contraceptive or combined oral contraceptive in australia that are in the form of a capsule...

sorri to disappoint..

lengy

HSC
Oh okay, the dunno what the capsule are but they look like they've been filled with fish oil or something.

nwatts

HSC
lengy said:
Oh okay, the dunno what the capsule are but they look like they've been filled with fish oil or something.
yeah definitely not the pill

giggleite

HSC
N/A
I guess I have been quite lucky. I get slightly drier skin on my face- at the same time though i dont really get any pimples anymore so i guess its all good.

The only really noticeable thing though is that my periods now last longer than they used to. It used to be 3-4 days and now its about 6. Although the regularity is great that kind of sucks. I thought it was meant to make them shorter?

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
giggleite said:
I guess I have been quite lucky. I get slightly drier skin on my face- at the same time though i dont really get any pimples anymore so i guess its all good.

The only really noticeable thing though is that my periods now last longer than they used to. It used to be 3-4 days and now its about 6. Although the regularity is great that kind of sucks. I thought it was meant to make them shorter?
Starve yourself and your periods might just stop altogether. :eek:

I used to complain about the length of my periods too. But we really can't do anything about it so just look on the bright side. At least you have 28 period-free days inbetween.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Malfoy said:
You're complaining about a 6-day period?

*curses her 10-14 day ones*

..and yes, that's even after the pill made them lighter. :(

*lol at the using condoms as slingshots though*
I love your formal dress. I remember seeing it around and drooling over it and when I decided to buy it, it turned out that none of the sizes fit me. :mad1: But I don't remember seeing it in that colour. Very pretty. <3

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
The capsules filled with oil could be evening primrose oil. I started taking it when the pill gave me insane PMS, it's good stuff.

Mannn so many people with stories of people getting preggers whilst on the pill. Scary.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Nakashima said:
Starve yourself and your periods might just stop altogether. :eek:

I used to complain about the length of my periods too. But we really can't do anything about it so just look on the bright side. At least you have 28 period-free days inbetween.
or run it thru =P
not recommended for normal women atm but its wait and see

i use to know a girl on the pill and with pretty bad endometriosis...and they had lik a period non-stop w & w/o abdo pain for lik 20-30 days...
sumtimes u just have to count your blessings =S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)