Psy vs tupac shakur (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad
No its because you are a terrible troll and no one can take you seriously.
But i am not trolling. I don't understand why people label me as troll, when I am clearly just voicing my own opinion. I just presented something that i find absolutely stunning, but obviously there will be haters, and haters always hate.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
But i am not trolling. I don't understand why people label me as troll, when I am clearly just voicing my own opinion. I just presented something that i find absolutely stunning, but obviously there will be haters, and haters always hate.
And you're welcome to have your opinion. But to seriously place PSY above what is essentially the biggest and most celebrated name in rap... come on.

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad
That guy is not a rapper. Even for Asian rappers he is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
I guess you know something about rap? I find asian rappers generally outperform black rappers despite rapping was started by black people.

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad
And you're welcome to have your opinion. But to seriously place PSY above what is essentially the biggest and most celebrated name in rap... come on.
But music is all about comparison. I am challenging people's views on what is they consider to be the biggest. And i think psy outshines that of tupac.

unLimitieDx

HSC
kpop<3 HYUNA! random but hilarious!

As i kpop lover i dont believe psy outshines tupac he will remain one of the greatest rapper of all time . Comparisons cannot be made between them .

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
But music is all about comparison. I am challenging people's views on what is they consider to be the biggest. And i think psy outshines that of tupac.
And you're welcome to that opinion. It's pretty much universally wrong, but you're welcome to continue trolling with it.

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad
kpop<3 HYUNA! random but hilarious!

As i kpop lover i dont believe psy outshines tupac he will remain one of the greatest rapper of all time . Comparisons cannot be made between them .
I believe as a loyal and dedicated kpop fan you have the obligation to defend what is right. that is acknowledge that PSY is on another level and calibre to tupac.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
I think a turd outshines gold but you see how what I "think" is not necessarily true?

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Who agrees with me that Psy shits on tupac?? Kpop ftw. For those of you who didn't see PSY's new music video here it is.
mate, a 2-year old mashed a dial-up modem and a 80's radio to provide the beat for that song. it wasn't even a rap. you're an obsessed k-pop fan who has no idea what rap is. it's disgraceful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)