Punchbowl KFC (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
So if somone trys to (either accidentally or intentionally) order a Big Mac at Hungary Jacks you think the staff at HJ have the right to attack them???

Exactly. The video shows that. It
you honestly think someone 'accidentally' starts filming a kfc employee?

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
you honestly think someone 'accidentally' starts filming a kfc employee?
could of, if you had your phone out at the right moment, all it takes is a button press (usually) these days and your filming within a second. Look around, how many people do you see with a phone in their hands today. Heaps.

Guesss

HSC
It's amusing how you automatically assume he's the "UWS type". Crawl out of your cave and go out to see the world. You'd be surprised at how the "UWS type" people are more successful than others like you.

Do a favour for everyone and have an open mind, rather than hide behind the keyboard and talk shit about others.
Exactly! I know very well established ppl who went to UWS so suck on it bitch ;) lol at the keyboard hero who is probly sum lil ugly nerd from USYD. haroum no stereotype intended relax =p

now now rothsteinbardberg we cant all be rich jews
haha lets get married =p

There is no argument about it . Why should an Australian store comply with "Islamic Law". They should still cater to those non-muslims in the area who don't want Halal or want bacon. I've been to this store before, it's probably the dirtiest one in all of NSW. I find it embarrassing that as an Australian, I am unable to purchase something due to "Islamic Law".
Very true. I mean why not just cater for everyone =)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
could of, if you had your phone out at the right moment, all it takes is a button press (usually) these days and your filming within a second. Look around, how many people do you see with a phone in their hands today. Heaps.
so you propose the following happened:

-guy takes out his phone, accidentally of course
-he accidentally points it straight at the employee
-he accidentally provokes him into getting angry
-he accidentally starts filming and accidentally continues to film while accidentally focussed on the same guy

*facepalm* you sir have a very malfunctioned sense of logic

nomoar

HSC
N/A
There is no argument about it . Why should an Australian store comply with "Islamic Law". They should still cater to those non-muslims in the area who don't want Halal or want bacon. I've been to this store before, it's probably the dirtiest one in all of NSW. I find it embarrassing that as an Australian, I am unable to purchase something due to "Islamic Law".
franchise

it's better for that business because of the demographics of punchbowl, most people there don't consume pork products so why sell it

you're not being forced to comply to anything if you walk into punchbowl kfc, you're just not given the choice

clearly

nomoar

HSC
N/A
some perspective

[youtube]4r0aQC-ON8M[/youtube]

nomoar

HSC
N/A
also just wanted to say that mcdonald's also looks different in diff places in aus and the world

iirc, apparently there are many maccas in india that only sell lamb patties, not beef - obvs because of their religious beliefs

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
some perspective

[youtube]4r0aQC-ON8M[/youtube]
god no one cares OH MY GOD IT SAID HE WAS A MUSLIM BECAUSE HE WAS A MUSLIM

AND MUSLIMS DON'T LIKE BACON

DERP HERP

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
could somebody tell me how muslims in this country actually improve our society or benefit it in anyway why did we bring them here in the first place

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
His IB extended essay was on the topic of 'Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody'

edumbucation has done it again thanks really appreciate helping subsidise your brownster arse to write this essay waleed

He is a frequent commentator on Australian Muslim affairs.

so basically he is some some brownster who makes a career out of commenting on an unnecessary situation (australian muslim affairs; it is unnecessary because we didnt need to bring muslims here in the first place)

sounds like a total loser

i bothered to look up some of his articles

Nationalism, though sometimes harmless, has occasionally provided cover for bigotry. It is difficult to avoid the conclusion that in this instance, that cover has been blown.

WOW WALEED

YOUR IDEAS ARE SO FRESH

THIS IS JUST THE SORT OF THING EVERYBODY NEEDS TO HEAR

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
His IB extended essay was on the topic of 'Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody'

edumbucation has done it again thanks really appreciate helping subsidise your brownster arse to write this essay waleed

He is a frequent commentator on Australian Muslim affairs.

so basically he is some some brownster who makes a career out of commenting on an unnecessary situation (australian muslim affairs; it is unnecessary because we didnt need to bring muslims here in the first place)

sounds like a total loser

i bothered to look up some of his articles

Nationalism, though sometimes harmless, has occasionally provided cover for bigotry. It is difficult to avoid the conclusion that in this instance, that cover has been blown.

WOW WALEED

YOUR IDEAS ARE SO FRESH

THIS IS JUST THE SORT OF THING EVERYBODY NEEDS TO HEAR
Well clearly you're just a douche.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i'm not even an islamaphobe

i don't think islam has any place within western societies except maybe.. albania, but once islam is abstracted from my own historical and racial identity there is a lot about it that i sympathise with but it obviously goes too far in many respects and i oppose that

i don't care that islam chooses to treat its women like cattle for instance but i think they go too far with it

but have fun with your cheap psychological sniping pioneered by a jewish quack shrink

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Waleed Aly.
Agree and then some.

The number of Muslims who are demanding special treatment or acting in that fashion are a fraction of a fraction.

Storm in a teacup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)