Punchbowl KFC (1 Viewer)

germansuplex

HSC
mate you sound like a girl, but you like wrestling ahahahah

transvetieeeeeeeeeee
Hmm...It seems you're desperate for a girl in your life. Why are you so persistent to know whether I'm a girl or not? But don't worry...There are plenty more chances available in your lifetime.

FreeWorld

HSC
Mate I already established that you're a transvestie because you like wrestling.

germansuplex

HSC
Mate I already established that you're a transvestie because you like wrestling.
Just look at yourself LOL

You established I'm a transvestite just from my interest in wrestling?

That, my friend, had no sense of logic at all...

germansuplex

HSC
Tell me one chick that likes wrestling wowowowowowowowowowowoo
If I'm not mistaken, I did not mention once that I was female.

Get your head around it...You won't score a girlfriend here on the forums, and especially not with the way you're talking.

germansuplex

HSC
tranvestie comment for sure
You really don't know how to stop, do you?

For all I know you could be a transvestite yourself. Perhaps you're under too much pressure in real life with all the comments about you that you unleash it on someone else over the internet. Quite depressing I'd have to say.

My advice? Get a therapist to talk about it, because I sure ain't an avenue for your issues.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
ugh UWS

University for the poor and stupid

ugh

Dr.Dan

HSC
There is no argument about it . Why should an Australian store comply with "Islamic Law". They should still cater to those non-muslims in the area who don't want Halal or want bacon. I've been to this store before, it's probably the dirtiest one in all of NSW. I find it embarrassing that as an Australian, I am unable to purchase something due to "Islamic Law".

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
There is no argument about it . Why should an Australian store comply with "Islamic Law". They should still cater to those non-muslims in the area who don't want Halal or want bacon. I've been to this store before, it's probably the dirtiest one in all of NSW. I find it embarrassing that as an Australian, I am unable to purchase something due to "Islamic Law".
blame the shitty council cun7s! that let it happen

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Why should an Australian store comply with "Islamic Law".
shouldnt that be up to the owners of the establishment

unless these people are literally forcing other business owners to not be allowed to sell bacon why cant they just sell w/e they want in their franchise

that being said i think we should deport most middle easterners in this country and ridicule white australians who convert to islam

Last edited:

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
shouldnt that be up to the owners of the establishment

unless these people are literally forcing other business owners to not be allowed to sell bacon why cant they just sell w/e they want in their franchise

that being said i think we should deport most middle easterners in this country and ridicule white australians who convert to islam
the kfc is probably owned independently by Islamic people :/ Welcome to Australia

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)