Punching above your weight. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Tiger

HSC
N/A
How does the existence of this thread affect you?
The question you should ask is, why make a thread talking about people you know in real life and instead of having 'codenames' to put on a public forum, you take your chats to facebook or whatever the fuck you talk on so then a) nobody knows your shit (I doubt anyone cares tbh) b) you don't have to use a 'codename' and c) we don't have to read about your social connections because like I previously said, nobody gives a fuck.

By all means, make general threads asking for advice or whatever but don't just exclude it to a 'chat' between bos people that you know irl whereas you can do that somewhere else.

emelisee

HSC
Emelisee is a girl

actually she just turned 18

Emelisee is a young woman. There we go.

And she has friendzoned me for dayz. We're just good friends.
And yes, I am Asian.
i love you JT
bf5eva

mr pappagiorgio

Premium Member
HSC
The question you should ask is, why make a thread talking about people you know in real life and instead of having 'codenames' to put on a public forum, you take your chats to facebook or whatever the fuck you talk on so then a) nobody knows your shit (I doubt anyone cares tbh) b) you don't have to use a 'codename' and c) we don't have to read about your social connections because like I previously said, nobody gives a fuck.

By all means, make general threads asking for advice or whatever but don't just exclude it to a 'chat' between bos people that you know irl whereas you can do that somewhere else.
I don't know JT or Oblivious IRL

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
You might be better off directing your questions at me or ObliviousNinja.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
My point still stands for the other 3 people.
Part of this issue stems from me, as I don't have Facebook.

Of course, this conversation could always be directed through email. But I think ObliviousNinja genuinely wants outside input, it's just that I end up commenting on his stuff.

Actually, let's make it that all of this issue stems from me.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
friendzone brah
Oh yeah. It's the best place. Especially when that girl that you asked out two weeks ago calls you up to say that she isn't interested anymore because she doesn't see you that way....

Yeah bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)