Puppy tortured and hacked before being killed :( (1 Viewer)

xJennax

HSC
Puppy torture horrifies police, RSPCA

Experienced police have been rocked by the mutilation and killing of a puppy, being dubbed Australia's worst act of animal cruelty.
Jonathon Connor Blake, 20, and Trent William Cunniffe, 24, are alleged to have stolen the seven-month fox terrier from its home in the mining town of Moranbah, west of Mackay, around 4am (AEST) Monday.
Both appeared in Mackay Magistrates Court on Tuesday morning on charges of unlawful killing and stealing and were remanded in custody until Wednesday.
It's alleged the pair, from the nearby town of Dysart, mutilated and tortured the dog over a protracted period before killing it.
Police say the men filmed the incident on a mobile phone.
They were arrested by Moranbah Police after one of them was intercepted for allegedly drink driving on Monday.
"During the course of the interception and investigation into that, the officer looked at one of the offenders' phones and noticed a video recording on his phone," Mackay-based Inspector Mick Keyes told AAP.
Inspector Keyes said the film allegedly depicted the dog being tortured in "very graphic detail".
The callousness of the alleged actions had shocked police, he said.
"It's a pretty heavy scenario actually, it's rocked a few of our long term investigators as to what they did," he said.
RSPCA spokesman Michael Beatty condemned the killing as "horrific".
"If the allegations are true this could well be the worst case of animal cruelty ever brought before the courts in Australia," Mr Beatty said.
The maximum penalty in Queensland for unlawfully killing an animal is a $75,000 fine or two years' imprisonment.
However, Mr Beatty said the maximum penalty imposed had been four months' jail.
He said RSPCA Qld had investigated more than 12,000 cases of animal cruelty and neglect in the past 12 months including the slaughter of koalas and their joeys by a gang of men at Kallangur and the satanic ritual killing of a goat in Brisbane's west.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=650414

Omg this is so horrible, it made me cry. :(

I found a facebook group and petition about it.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/maximum-penalty-for-the-men-who-hacked-up-a-puppy
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=40684467017

Last edited:

Scissors

HSC
this sort of thing happens all the time. this certain case just made it into the media.

fucking lol at the facebook groups. bunch of idiots.

and i gotta admit, i had a bit of a giggle while reading that because there was a fat pizza episode where davo dinkum, the bogan, also hacked a puppy and the episode was well funny.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Is this light and offbeat news???

A PUPPY died For FUCKS SAKE.

You are SCUM

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Actually, yeah that is pretty wrong :/

Sound like sociopaths.

Scissors

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Aboriginal blooded criminals.
fuck you make the shittest posts sometimes. fuck off right outta here.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
lol were they Aboriginals?

DEPORT ALL ABORIGINALS.

Oh, wai-...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
total scum, but it happens all the time. Still makes me sick and i wish we could catch them all, but the fact is the police have more important things to do, and like the article said, the worst thas has happened was a few months in jail, hardly worth the effort of looking into.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
what a happy world we live in.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Would anyone actually be opposed to much more hefty jail sentences for scumbags like this? Really now, only a complete and maniacal sociopath would do it. Lock 'em up for a much longer period, I say. They clearly need rehabilitation and don't look like they're offering much to society atm as it is.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
settle*precious said:
fucking bastards should be tortured and hacked up themselves.
not really, an animal life does not equal a human life...and i would never condone torture or execusion as a state punishment for a criime, no matter what the criminal did.

HSC
Serius said:
not really, an animal life does not equal a human life...and i would never condone torture or execusion as a state punishment for a criime, no matter what the criminal did.
Watch "earthlings" then talk to to me about equal species.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)