Question about Unit Enrollment (1 Viewer)

OK... i jus checked my UNIT enrolment thing and it says UNCONFIRMED... what the hell does that mean???
Plz Help

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i got uncomfirmed and i really didnt do anything.

that prolly means they havent process it yet

theone123

blue essence
HSC
giggles869 said:
awww really? phew.... does it honestly take 3 dayz???cos im goin crazy thinkn they forgot about me... :( im hoping not
that didnt forget u, jus that they hav high volumes of students to process, it most likely could take more than 3 days, all i can say is bear with it

aww thanks! now i feel a whole lot better... but like wouldnt that reduce my chance or watever in getting into the classes or something???

theone123

blue essence
HSC
im p
pretty sure they can fix it up before mid Feb as that is when tute rego start.

miso

HSC
That happened to me as well,
i called up the student centre and the lady told me to check the undergrad. handbook and make sure that there weren't any prerequisites or anything that u might have overlook or clashes with other units, other then that its still processing :D

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I just wanna confirm.

I logged on today on the platformweb page to see the units I am enrolled in, but nothing was there. However, yesterday I did send a form to UWS confirming my enrolled units. Could it be that they're processing my enrolment details?

uhmm pre-requisites.... whats that?
i donno but mine should be still processing... i mean the 72 hrs isnt even over yet... im just very eager to check everything out... cos i get really worried bout these things... bad habit!

yeah im sure everything should be fine... i mean UWS will do everything they can to fix all the enrolments before tutorial sign ups... so lets hope for the best rite? :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
giggles869 said:
uhmm pre-requisites.... whats that?
Pre requisites are subjects which you have to complete in order to take up subjects ... you will notice these around 2nd or 3rd year.

And uws will more than likely have all your enrolments processed before tutorial registration.

oh well PHEW... im a first year... hehe!
aww cool... thankz so much i feel better hehe... im just a bit paranoid! :D:D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If your units arent showing up a few days before tut rego ... then ring the student centre up and abuse them :p

haha yeah i was planning to go there and chuck a marissa.... :)
say does ne1 know how to do those little faces that nod?? haha they r so cute... i wanna learn how they do that

im still not enrolled in my units... does ne1 know if UWS works during saturday? im thinking not?!?! :(

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I called my home campus (Blacktown) on Thursday arvo to see what units I'm enrolled in. I logged on and one unit each for Autumn and Spring are missing. Then, after i spoke with them, i sent a program variation form by mail on the same day to make sure that I am enrolled in the correct units.

By when do you think that i will be enrolled in all my desired units when I log into my account? Do they process enrolments on weekends?

im thinking not... cos mine is still unprocessed... and im getting a bit worried.. but im sure im just a bit paranoid!
yeah just as long as u have ur units sorted out before tutorial registration u will be fine.. give it a few dayz and then if its still not up... call them again and again and again :D

Jacks

HSC
it takes a few days to process...if you have any problems though with missing units etc you can download a program variation form from the website, fill it out and you can fax it through to your home student centre...so there is plenty of time even in the event that there is a problem with your units..so don't stress it's all good...if you need any help on finding the form etc just post and I'll post the link for you if you need it. ;)

giggles869 said:
does ne1 know how to do those little faces that nod?? haha they r so cute... i wanna learn how they do that
do you mean this face :uhhuh: ????

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)