some concepts are so hard and got no one to explain to me :/
r u asking how to study? gg

3U notes in my sig

if you need someone to explain everything to you then gl at uni; you'll need it

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Maths is more exercise-based anyway, doing questions usually helps with concepts since you end up doing everything step by step. Sample questions in textbooks also help.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Or patrick YAAAS
he's great

tbh I don't like khan that much because the videos are way too long and they assume that you're like 5 yrs old so they write out simple steps that you don't really need
like 1 x 1

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Or patrick YAAAS
he's great

tbh I don't like khan that much because the videos are way too long and they assume that you're like 5 yrs old so they write out simple steps that you don't really need
like 1 x 1
The fact that he repeats whatever he's saying 20 times while writing something down pisses me off

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Or patrick YAAAS
he's great

like 1 x 1
The fact that he repeats whatever he's saying 20 times while writing something down pisses me off
relax guys; he is just trying to help :D

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
OMG yes so annoying
and when he goes "hang on I need to change colours"
I'm like
is u srs
aright that bothers me a little as well and I remember watching a video where he was like "ohh the phone is ringing" and then talked for like 2 minutes about whether to answer it or not :/

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
In the uac book
It says that assumed knowledge ex1 maths
However, im only doing 2 unit
Idk if i can cope with that

Also, seeing so many maths teachers that r so bad at maths :/ im just wondering how can they get their degree with such knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You will be surprised at the number of people who did 2 unit maths who do quite well in first year maths, the assumed knowledge of extension one maths can be picked up in the post HSC holidays if you are determined enough. Stop doubting yourself so much, and avoid using teachers who don't have the adequate expertise as a bad role model to influence your confidence or decision to want to be a teacher. Just focus on what you need to do, the kind of teacher YOU want to become and go for it. Don't worry so much about anyone else. YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT MATTERS:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)