Racist comments from Simon Fuller - Cameraman Incident (2 Viewers)

HSC
don't you get it? you're just as bad as the israel you claim to hate.

you incite hate and continuous violence against each other SOLELY by persisting on playing the blame game.

it doesnt matter who started what/why it was started, realise that.
You're right. I only get into the blame game because of other bosers. However, the history and the truth behind the Israeli occupation still needs to be vocalised.

It's more important to focus on what's happening now. I want an end to violence and Palestinian rights to be installed, including right of return etc etc.

Anyway, moving on guys, please. The Palestine issue is not an easy one for me emotionally. I recently lost a loved one, and I don't want to get into all of this.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
but israel fears that if they give palestinians rights and allow them back they will just turn to terrorism to either remove the jews or revenge for the past 60yrs

can palestinians gurantee they will be good once they are given rights etc?

HSC
but israel fears that if they give palestinians rights and allow them back they will just turn to terrorism to either remove the jews or revenge for the past 60yrs

can palestinians gurantee they will be good once they are given rights etc?
promise

:uhhuh:

HSC
Only if Israel promises to be good. Only if it drops its fascism and apartheid, and gives back all our stolen land. Including over 100 acres of my great grandfather's land!

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
jee no you arent getting shit back okay just be good and they will let you out of your cages
then move to like jordan or someshit if you dont want to live in a jewish state

HSC
No way mate.
you know what's funny? this was pretty much the situation that palestine actually found themselves in. give up whatever arsenel they had, and surrender to a jewish state, or have israel continue their bombardment.

seems like an easy choice to me, tbh.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
all you have to do is admit that israel is right and islam is not and israel has always been right and you are sorry

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Only if Israel promises to be good. Only if it drops its fascism and apartheid, and gives back all our stolen land. Including over 100 acres of my great grandfather's land!
Israel's increasing fortress mentality is a result of ongoing anti-semitism and terrorism over the past 60 years. It is not fair to just blame them.

HSC
Israel's increasing fortress mentality is a result of ongoing anti-semitism and terrorism over the past 60 years. It is not fair to just blame them.
Okay, that's really cool, I would love to debate this, but it's really off topic and it might not be pretty.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Okay, that's really cool, I would love to debate this, but it's really off topic and it might not be pretty.
I don't want to discuss it because you are always unwilling to accept that the conflict is the fault of both sides.

But ye, that cameraman is a dick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)