rate ur schools science teachers (1 Viewer)

Mathman26

HSC
N/A
i give my school's teachers a 5 or 6 out of 10. theyre shit

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Overall? About a 7 or 8. Individual teachers - my Physics teacher 10, but we have possibly the worst Physics teacher in the state (luckily not mine).

Scinery

HSC
Haha my school has had an interesting history with the science faculty...

Half of the science teachers cant teach. As a result, all of the science teachers don't like each other. So there's poor communication between teachers and subsequently poor organization of assessments and an all round shoddy effort. 3/10.

I (l) our english faculty though xD They are all buddiez.

0hNivlek

HSC
Science head teacher lives opposite me?

7/10? I don't do sciences anymore but my impression up to year 10.

Hypermelon

HSC

theyre all characters

one added winkles to his name
one loves cats medieval things lotr and has...issues. her main lab has lotr posters and cat posters on the walls.
she also wears freaky clothes. and she throws things. but shes awesome.
and she mentions lolcats a lot

maths94

HSC
ye my teachers are shit besides english and science which i give 8/10.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
5/10 for teaching, 9/10 for character. There are a lot of strange rumours about him, and apparently he tells his life story to each year 12 class at the end of the year. What I have been able to get out of him is that he used to be a photographer for Fifa, and was quite rich until he had a messy divorce (that last part I kind of inferred...)

He doesn't really go by the syllabus, instead going on week-long, untestable tangents. When he notices people are bored, or perhaps sleepy, he starts shouting, though not angrily. He just shouts.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
5/10 for teaching, 9/10 for character. There are a lot of strange rumours about him, and apparently he tells his life story to each year 12 class at the end of the year. What I have been able to get out of him is that he used to be a photographer for Fifa, and was quite rich until he had a messy divorce (that last part I kind of inferred...)

He doesn't really go by the syllabus, instead going on week-long, untestable tangents. When he notices people are bored, or perhaps sleepy, he starts shouting, though not angrily. He just shouts.

EDIT: Goddam double post.

Last edited:
K

khorne

Because you can totally express a subjective, complex view on your teachers, facilitating many different aspects, in a simple numerical score....

well..
I'd say 9/10

danal353

HSC
the science faculty kind of fail...

trials are in week two and include all three core topics and part of industrial chemistry...

we haven't even finished chemical monitoring and management, let alone start industrial chemistry - our teacher was like "just read your textbook girls..."

other teachers are offering holiday classes... but obviously our teacher doesn't think that we're important enough

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
Head Teacher of Science: 1/10

(And the 1 is just because i am generous!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)