• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Reasons for racism. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
because if you let your guard down for a second and attempt to extend your hand in friendship to another people they will elbow you in the back when youre not looking

the failed state of our species perhaps but a fact we should never forget lest we are relegated to the wayside of history as so many empires before us have been

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
because if you let your guard down for a second and attempt to extend your hand in friendship to another people they will elbow you in the back when youre not looking

the failed state of our species perhaps but a fact we should never forget lest we are relegated to the wayside of history as so many empires before us have been
ur a jewish scum.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
ur a jewish scum.
ah yes, despite the extreme exception you have taken towards my own positions at the same time you are more than content to do exactly the same as i to another people to whom you dislike (and even commend me for doing likewise previously)

very pecuiliar indeed but it only goes to further strengthen my point

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
ah yes, despite the extreme exception you have taken towards my own positions at the same time you are more than content to do exactly the same as i to another people to whom you dislike (and even commend me for doing likewise previously)

very pecuiliar indeed but it only goes to further strengthen my point
suck a islamic dick m8

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
i dont know what you just said would it be possible if i could have access to an interpreter

no

nobody does
i think he was going to say reject...which is totally stupid...and ignorant...he probably a dumbfuck who believes all anglos are related to convicts...

big boy james:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)