• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Reasons for racism. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
accept you in what sense

youre more than likely taking the piss but no to be completely honest i dont want you or your people in this country but im perfectly fine with you having the right to self-determination in whatever part of the world you come from
raycest

Party ATT

HSC
N/A
Let me tell you somethin' kid as long as some of you are being clearly racist.

dont you dare try to hide behind "white" lol

I cant believe some of australians talking about race superiority when they are regarded as just a... re... I guess

you know what I mean:cool:

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
accept you in what sense

youre more than likely taking the piss but no to be completely honest i dont want you or your people in this country but im perfectly fine with you having the right to self-determination in whatever part of the world you come from
you dont own the country you fuck. only dictate land that you own.

fuck off you fuking cunt face

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
accept you in what sense

wat about me I'm aboriginal, where do I go?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
wat about me I'm aboriginal, where do I go?
nowhere

aboriginals can stay as they're not an imported minority though draconian miscegnation laws may need to be instituted to prevent the dysgenic effects that miscegnation with aboriginals tends to have on the european australian community

also all aboriginal benefits will immediately be halted and anti-discrimination legislation will be repealed

you dont own the country you fuck. only dictate land that you own.
now can you see why i'm not supportive of your capricious and impulsive kind being here

when i am in power i'll personally make sure that the freight container taking you back to whatever hellhole you come from (im assuming the middle east) you're tossed into will be thoroughly bolted to prevent you from getting out

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
now can you see why i'm not supportive of your capricious and impulsive kind being here

when i am in power i'll personally make sure that the freight container taking you back to whatever hellhole you come from (im assuming the middle east) you're tossed into will be thoroughly bolted to prevent you from getting out
the second the state tries to strip me of my sovereignty ill fucking take arms boy. Listen cunt, I will kill anyone that tries to deport me, will kill. I own the land that I live on and I am a sovereign individual. The second that is violated expect war against the white trash like yourself or the state machinery.

now suck my islamic cock

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
nowhere

aboriginals can stay as they're not an imported minority though draconian miscegnation laws may need to be instituted to prevent the dysgenic effects that miscegnation with aboriginals tends to have on the european australian community

also all aboriginal benefits will immediately be halted and anti-discrimination legislation will be repealed

wat about my beige m8 who got hit on the head and got amnesia. He can't remember whether he's an injun or a gook.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
your people are a second class caucasoid rabble; apart from the vast amounts of oil you surreptitiously procured the only thing that keeps your part of the world relevant is the pitiful obsession westerners have with endowing it with an obviously disasterous (in the hands of your own people at least) do-it-yourself morality wholly inappropriate for your rigidly minded peers

any hope of you have of inflicting actual damage against white society will come at the hands of white foolishness itself and not your own efforts; your people saw their final hopes burn out at lepanto and vienna

go home before we wake up and just force you to go home

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
I have no fucking country.

Australia is filled with fucking scum. Just identifying myself is an Australian is a fucking embracement. I pity myself for even having an Australian passwort. The fact that I have to walk on the same side of the street with bogan shits reinforces my believe that this country is filled with shit fucks.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
wat about my beige m8 who got hit on the head and got amnesia. He can't remember whether he's an injun or a gook.
dna testing will be appropriate in this instance, though we may be able to ascertain his biological makeup simply by observing his craniofacial structure:hammer:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
your people are a second class caucasoid rabble; apart from the vast amounts of oil you surreptitiously procured the only thing that keeps your part of the world relevant is the pitiful obsession westerners have with endowing it with an obviously disasterous (in the hands of your own people at least) do-it-yourself morality wholly inappropriate for your rigidly minded peers

any hope of you have of inflicting actual damage against white society will come at the hands of white foolishness itself and not your own efforts; your people saw their final hopes burn out at lepanto and vienna

But if we set fire to the white guy he becomes blek like an abo.

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A

im not a fucking arab you fuckhead. Get this through your thick skull

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
I have no fucking country.

Australia is filled with fucking scum. Just identifying myself is a fucking embracement. I pity myself for even having an Australian passwort. The fact that I have to walk on the same side of the street with bogan shits reinforces my believe that this country is filled fucking shit fucks.
yeah so leave

i'm sure some infidel country would be more than welcoming of you, you abd

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah so leave

i'm sure some infidel country would be more than welcoming of you, you abd
omg look at me, the best i can come up with is assume that the guy is arab.

fuck you. honestly, id love to meet you irl and fucking smack you around for loz

artist91

HSC
australia is way more racist than i expected when i came here. people are pretty outspoken about it. on the gold coast i have seen a lot of tension between australian bogans and pacific islanders, brazilians, lebanese and asians. saw a pretty crazy asian gang trying to fight with people when i was out at surfers one night.

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
australia is way more racist than i expected when i came here. people are pretty outspoken about it. on the gold coast i have seen a lot of tension between australian bogans and pacific islanders, brazilians, lebanese and asians. saw a pretty crazy asian gang trying to fight with people when i was out at surfers one night.
this country is shit. period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)