• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Red Eye (5 Viewers)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
go_swans said:
yay me too! I got a buzz lightyear suitcase on wheels as for a bday present this year.

k i have some more crap ones..

OMFG that picture is soooooooo sooooo funny. The damn funniest thin give seen in ages!!! lol!!!! mainly its the picture of ryan on rachels body. BBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAA

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
OMFG that picture is soooooooo sooooo funny. The damn funniest thin give seen in ages!!! lol!!!! mainly its the picture of ryan on rachels body. BBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAA

lol heaps dogdy job but yeh its funny hey ryan looks like one of those coneheads

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol. omg we are at that stage where people are bumping old pics from the thread up. HAHAHA damn they were classic

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol. omg we are at that stage where people are bumping old pics from the thread up. HAHAHA damn they were classic
hah ! :D

funny stuff !!!!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i think its gone from the movies here. i never saw it. oh well

HSC
you're not missing much .. it'll be out on dvd before you know it anyway. and in a couple of months we'll have the family stone which'll open up a whole new round of rachel photoshopping lol.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol WOOOOO. anyway... im going. might go procrastinate in the form of Sudoku. BYE!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
you're not missing much .. it'll be out on dvd before you know it anyway. and in a couple of months we'll have the family stone which'll open up a whole new round of rachel photoshopping lol.
im so hoping i can see the family stone when im away. cuz it comes out in the states about that time.

and shit we need some new pics in here!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah, i rock the creativity .. not.

lol thats funny, but so so so hard to read. or maybe im just blind. lol i was even squinting to read it with my glasses on.

HSC
you're just blind! nah, i'm kidding .. that was seriously the most readable colour i could find, everything else blended in with the background or was blindingly green.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
you're just blind! nah, i'm kidding .. that was seriously the most readable colour i could find, everything else blended in with the background or was blindingly green.
lol fair enough then.

Im trying to think of a new pic, but i cant. damn it sucks to be a chocolate bar.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
ahhhh. jesus dude, the ryan picture on the left .. man.

lol yes its distracting isnt it? thats why i have to get rid of all my notebook pics i had to burn them to CD cuz they distracted me when i was meant to be working

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahahahah. "COME ON!!!!!" that's so fucking hilarious :D

i still cant believe i had to associate rachel with lleyton hewitt. god i fucking hate him. oh well. do u have a better idea, dude?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)