• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Red Eye (4 Viewers)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAH TNT SUITCASE!!!!! no i must have missed that! LOL damn!! thats inspirational!!! lol look at her run!!!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
HAHAHAH :D

i like the other photo from that shoot better ..

jeeeesus.

what are some more weapons dude???? I need new ideas. im so efffffing bored waiting for work really sucks.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol OMG im waiting for work too!! ive still got an hour and half to start tho. hmm weapons..
pens?
spoons? OMG there really was a spoon wasn't there? lol
fire?
Tropical Fish?
shoelaces?
a piano? you know, crushing rachel.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol OMG im waiting for work too!! ive still got an hour and half to start tho. hmm weapons..
pens?
spoons? OMG there really was a spoon wasn't there? lol
fire?
Tropical Fish?
shoelaces?
a piano? you know, crushing rachel.

theres my attempt at that photo.. i really cant do anything with it..

lol a piano???

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol ohh my shift is only 3 and a half. HAHA i really REALLY should be studying. But im having fun filling up the red eye thread with absolute crap

Yeah come on man! a piano! use your imagination!!! i'd really like to see Rachel hoe into a block of cheese...

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i have to start work in like half an hour .. ewww ten hour shift.

oh man that sucks. last week i worked a 17 hour shift and i swear i thought i was gunna die,lol. tonight i think i have a 9 1/2 hour one.. so its not nearly as bad as last week..

and im thinking of weapons dudes! i dunno wat ur talking about with cheese.. but heres a cheese one..

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LOL ooommmmmg my mum thinks im insane. OHHHH im pissing myself at that pic. HHHHHHHHHAHAHA wtf! is that vomit??? HHHHHHAHAHAH

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
LOL ooommmmmg my mum thinks im insane. OHHHH im pissing myself at that pic. HHHHHHHHHAHAHA wtf! is that vomit??? HHHHHHAHAHAH

well i dont really know wat the original green tomato/shit on the floor is. but yeh i turned it into a cheese vomit shower which rachel provided

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol. cheese vomit. oh so gross. damn this thread is really bad.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol. cheese vomit. oh so gross. damn this thread is really bad.
yeah well... red eye was shit so it deserves a shit thread. lol

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Woah. WOAH. i just got a rude shock at the "17 days until the HSC" damn you guys are lucky! having done it and all already. I suck so much

HSC
katietheskatie said:
oh man, these are just getting worse, lol :D go rachel lightyear though! hahah. man i love buzz lightyear.

yay me too! I got a buzz lightyear suitcase on wheels as for a bday present this year.

k i have some more crap ones..

Last edited:
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
Woah. WOAH. i just got a rude shock at the "17 days until the HSC" damn you guys are lucky! having done it and all already. I suck so much
it'll be over before you know it, seriously, the hsc is so overrated. and i bought one of my friends that suitcase for her birthday last year 'cause she really wanted it, lol. i had a buzz lightyear lunchbox in year 11 and i still refuse to throw it out.

rachel looks so weird as a buff guy, lol. who is that actually?

HSC
katietheskatie said:
it'll be over before you know it, seriously, the hsc is so overrated. and i bought one of my friends that suitcase for her birthday last year 'cause she really wanted it, lol. i had a buzz lightyear lunchbox in year 11 and i still refuse to throw it out.

rachel looks so weird as a buff guy, lol. who is that actually?

yeh dude the hsc is soo overated. think about how much fuckin partying there is iin like a month!

annnd the buff guy, believe it or not is also called ryan.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)