• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Red Eye (7 Viewers)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Ummmm its spelled Michele actually!! on my birth certificate anyway. Mum and Dad just got sick of people spelling it with 2 L's, so they let it get that way

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
ok so i found these ones.

bvahahahahahahahahHAHAHAAHA ahh god..those are funny Michele.

hahha... but how can i photoshop them.. any ideas?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ummmm your asking me? Im merely the picture provider! i know nothing about photoshopping...reason being... i dont have photoshop!

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
ummmm your asking me? Im merely the picture provider! i know nothing about photoshopping...reason being... i dont have photoshop!
neither do I. i have paint shop!

but anyways.. i just need sugestions as to what to photoshop ie pics or shit..

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
go back to the weapons business
but dude ive run outta weapons.. haha i love it how this was originally a red eye thread then it turned to rachel <3ing then to rachel photoshopping then to rachel swans photoshopping then to delta/rachel/swans photoshopping and now completely off the topic of red eye to Brian and Delta.

lol <3 it.

ok well wat weapons then? damn where the fuck is katie when u need her great ideas?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol i reckon!! BAHAH maybe we should go back to red eye. Ive actually never seen it

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol i reckon!! BAHAH maybe we should go back to red eye. Ive actually never seen it

no no no im not suggesting we go back on- topic. turning threads into rachel related material is what Katie and I do best, and ur welcome to help us!

Red Eye is shit. But rachel is in it so i have to like it.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol HAH what im saying is.. go back to photoshopping rachel pics.. it has more relevance to the movie than Brian McFadden! HAHAH i just addd the little fact that i havent seen red eye... just becoz lol

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol HAH what im saying is.. go back to photoshopping rachel pics.. it has more relevance to the movie than Brian McFadden! HAHAH i just addd the little fact that i havent seen red eye... just becoz lol

lol but ive run outta weapons for her!!! i mean we had pepper spray, spoons, guns, grenades, TNT suitcases...

HSC
go_swans said:
turning threads into rachel related material is what Katie and I do best, and ur welcome to help us!
you know it! that brian mcfadden (whatever the hell is name is, idk) dildo picture is hilarious.

i'll never get over the tnt suitcase thing, lol. it makes me laugh every time.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
you know it! that brian mcfadden (whatever the hell is name is, idk) dildo picture is hilarious.

i'll never get over the tnt suitcase thing, lol. it makes me laugh every time.

haha and thats the one whick took no effort. but its funny cuz of her facial expressions..

ok heres one!!

Last edited:
HSC
aw, that was nice of you to call her and tell you that! i'll think of something eventually. and dude at work, in one day we've gone from zero red eye posters around the place to four posters, a massive five-metre-high wall hanging and a cardboard standee. it's so badass.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
aw, that was nice of you to call her and tell you that! and dude at work, in one day we've gone from zero red eye posters around the place to four posters, a massive five-metre-high wall hanging and a cardboard standee. it's so badass.
OH MAN I SAW THAT WALL HANGING!!! at my local cinema and i so wanted to steal it but i couldnt.. dammit. do u get to keep the posters after?? if so damn ur lucky biatch cuz i i have is ones ive cut outta newspaper!

HSC
usually yeah .. it's not like i'm gonna keep all of them though, lol, i don't want them thinking i'm a total nutjob. and hey, you have a signed notebook picture! you're the lucky bitch, hahah.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BABAHAHA omg? i missed a TNT suitcase pic?! WTF!!

lol just to say something, fuck i love this pic of McAdams.

oh, and a funny delta pic, yet again

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
BABAHAHA omg? i missed a TNT suitcase pic?! WTF!!

lol just to say something, fuck i love this pic of McAdams.

oh, and a funny delta pic, yet again

that pic of rachel is cool.. i love the one in my av but the full length one.. lol

YOU DIDNT SEE THE TNT SUITCASE??????

there u go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)