• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Red Eye (2 Viewers)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
how did you manage to get grounded?
cause im an idiot... and my parents think grounding me will stop me from going out... lol "does being grounded mean she cant go out?" lolllll mean girls..lol ahh sorry i get sidetracker easily.

well to cut a long story short my olds found out about how me and a friend got taken to a random house that we pretended was ours in a police car so we wouldnt get busted but then it backfired cuz somehow they found out where my friend lived.. so then it was like worse cuz we lied n stuuf.. lol oh well.

Last edited:
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
wheres this delta stuff??

haha... BAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA.. ahh god lol.. sorry. not in this thread dude! but i hope u know im so gunna make a delta swans player next

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
For your viewing and photoshopping pleasure.

lol ohhhh maaaan and i was about to go to bed too... but the temptation is too great..

lol heres a quick job.. im too tired to make it any better:

Last edited:
HSC
sunjet said:
take over red eye thread more please.
lol it hasnt been a red eye thread for ages..

shellybelly087 said:
lol yeah i wana see these
ohhh god i could make those pics into much worse that what i have, but i wont cuz i like Delta. but if it was someone i hated it would be more fun! lol.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMG i just saw it! HHHHHHHHHAHAHAH ohhh man thats funny!! hhhhhahahahah looks like shes really... constipated

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
OMG i just saw it! HHHHHHHHHAHAHAH ohhh man thats funny!! hhhhhahahahah looks like shes really... constipated

lol ok more to come. later.. the one of her and rachel is better.. (the colour one) did u see that?

cuz i need better pics

HSC
go_swans said:
ohhh god i could make those pics into much worse that what i have, but i wont cuz i like Delta. but if it was someone i hated it would be more fun! lol.
lol, no kidding! those photos are almost begging to be photoshopped like that ..

HSC
katietheskatie said:
lol, no kidding! those photos are almost begging to be photoshopped like that ..
yeh lol.... the temptation is great... but i need a pic like that of some fag so i can photoshop it into sumthing mean

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah man, you always pick the coolest photos that actually match what she's supposed to be doing :uhhuh:

half the time i have to mirror image them and make them a shitload smaller... but yeh i try to match them as much as possible.. but it never really works.. lol

like this one..!

Last edited:

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I SAW RED EYE! :p

OMG it was so bloody good, it kept me n the edge of the seet like the whole time! :uhhuh:

You should've seen all the ppl in the cinema...it was scary and every1 kept covering their eyes!

OMG it was so good! I'd recommend it to EVERYONE! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)