• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Red Eye (3 Viewers)

HSC
yeah, i remember that! dude you're so lucky ;) that would be like the raddest birthday present ever. mmm ryan AND rachel signatures, hahah.

and i guess its the same as writing fan mail (which i'm not really a fan of doing, actually) but the fact that its all gonna be in one big book makes it cooler, i think.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah, i remember that! dude you're so lucky ;) that would be like the raddest birthday present ever. mmm ryan AND rachel signatures, hahah.

and i guess its the same as writing fan mail (which i'm not really a fan of doing, actually) but the fact that its all gonna be in one big book makes it cooler, i think.
I guess so!

And guess what! I even kept the pens they used to sign it with (one blue one black)... lol..

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
go_swans said:
Yeah i brought lollies back last year too (all those friggn gross hersheys and then some really nice sour jelly things!). But quarantine are weird. like is it classifed as a plant product?. But id <3 to have some real Canadian maple syrup back here. that would be awesome.

and dude its ur turn to make a rachel killah pic.
IVE HAD SOME!!!! my sister went to Canada last hols, and brought back real canadian maple syrup. OMGGGGGZZZZ. soo good. its much much runnier than i thought. but still damn nice.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
IVE HAD SOME!!!! my sister went to Canada last hols, and brought back real canadian maple syrup. OMGGGGGZZZZ. soo good. its much much runnier than i thought. but still damn nice.

so u can bring it back?? fucking awesome!

HSC
haha. ha ha. Red Eye tix for $8!! AFTER IVE SEEN IT 4 TIMES!!

but i dont get this ad slogan..

like wtf... no need for red eyes?

HSC
maybe they're saying "stoners need not come" :p .. or maybe like, no need to cry over super high ticket prices.

even more reason to go see it! :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

HSC
katietheskatie said:
maybe they're saying "stoners need not come" :p .. or maybe like, no need to cry over super high ticket prices.

even more reason to go see it! :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

oh i couldnt go again. even though it is only $8! i reeeealllly need to save my money. and red eye wasnt even that good i cant believe ive been that many times already!

Maybe i should just setttle for the copy i have. hey id save a shit load of money.

HSC
yeah me too. i mean i effing love rachel, and i don't even have to pay to see movies .. but i doubt i'd go watch it more than once.

did you burn it onto a dvd? i'm gonna do that and make my parents watch it, so they can be convinced of her awesomeness and be even more likely to want to show red eye lol. yes i am sad.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah me too. i mean i effing love rachel, and i don't even have to pay to see movies .. but i doubt i'd go watch it more than once.

did you burn it onto a dvd? i'm gonna do that and make my parents watch it, so they can be convinced of her awesomeness and be even more likely to want to show red eye lol. yes i am sad.
yeah burnt it to DVD. and a friend of mine recently went to Bali so i have a reasonably good copy of wedding crashers now!

HSC
me too! i have a thailand wedding crashers dvd too, its actually not too bad. and i got a notebook one for the sole fact that the cover was so fucking off, lol, it was like "the notebook, featuring music by rage against the machine" :D

HSC
katietheskatie said:
me too! i have a thailand wedding crashers dvd too, its actually not too bad. and i got a notebook one for the sole fact that the cover was so fucking off, lol, it was like "the notebook, featuring music by rage against the machine" :D

haha i love watching the english subtitles on asian DVDS... SO FUNNEH

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
I LOVED Red Eye because i absolutely adore Cilliam Murphy

Although my movie experience was ruined by these little 12-14 year old shits sitting in the front of the cinema screaming even when NOTHING WAS HAPPENING!! There wasn't even anything scary happening on the screen and they were screaming like there was no tomorrow...

They ruined sections of the movie....and it's those people i'd really like to tie down and make them watch "The Ring" now THAT movie is scary!!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMG did you guys watch The Hot Chick on TV the other night??? HHHHAHAHAHAHAAHH McAdam's is hilarious in it. i luved the bit where they go find the guy in Jessicas body in the strip bar. and shes like "ok, let me get about 500 bucks more then you can have your body back coz waahaaah its so important to you!!" hhhahahahahahahahaha

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
OMG did you guys watch The Hot Chick on TV the other night??? HHHHAHAHAHAHAAHH McAdam's is hilarious in it. i luved the bit where they go find the guy in Jessicas body in the strip bar. and shes like "ok, let me get about 500 bucks more then you can have your body back coz waahaaah its so important to you!!" hhhahahahahahahahaha
I was at work and nearly convinced everyone to have it on in the main bar TV but, no :( didnt work. oh well good thing i have it on DVD. but shes really not in it that much anyways... which sucks..

and heres my pathetic attempt at making a ryans head on rachels body pic... need to fix the hair up a little...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)