• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Red Eye (4 Viewers)

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
BBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHA ohhh man thats seedy.

i really cant photoshop heads.. ahh it looks fake as but still funny.. i need a better pic to work with which i will look for!

and shelly, its about time u made a weapon pic!

hehe.....

Last edited:
HSC
hahah, they're awesome! in a really creepy way. i especially love the first one.

and yep, shelly, it's so weapon time for you.

HSC
I just noticed how much the skin tones differ in those pics i tried to blend. lol oh well

HSC
katietheskatie said:
oooh, maybe when i get home from work ..

damn ur getting home soon... i just started 2 hours ago... damnit oh well breaks are always good.. make it a new weapon too dude

HSC
i was gonna photoshop something to do with rachel and the swannies in honour of the premiership, but .. i got nothing. lol.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LOL guys!! i cant do this photoshop business!! lol my creativity levels are in the negatives!!!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i was gonna photoshop something to do with rachel and the swannies in honour of the premiership, but .. i got nothing. lol.

OMFG!! i sooo loove the way u think! and the fucking club ran outta pineapple juice so im not too pissed to make one!

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
WHOOOOOO how hot does she look with muscles!!!!!
I just realised I put her head on michael oloughlins body. the skin tone is unbelievable different but meh.

haha more..

Last edited:
HSC
i nearly died laughing the first time i saw the second one in your avatar, lol.
and the first one totally fits the picture! you're too good :D

i was gonna make one before, but i realised that i have like, three rachel pictures on my computer. how pathetic is that? i was expecting to find heaps. but no, they're all hanson. man .. my coolness factor constantly astounds me.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i nearly died laughing the first time i saw the second one in your avatar, lol.
and the first one totally fits the picture! you're too good :D

i was gonna make one before, but i realised that i have like, three rachel pictures on my computer. how pathetic is that? i was expecting to find heaps. but no, they're all hanson. man .. my coolness factor constantly astounds me.
yeah it took heaps of resizing...u shoullda seen it wen i first did it... the neck was like a giraffe.. I did have heaps of pics on my comp but i ran outta space so i had to burn them all onto a DVD and its too much effort to get them off the DVD.. lol..

but it is nearly as funny as the weapons ones so i might make more considering im sooo totally bored and cant go out cuz i got fukn grounded which sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)