• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Red Eye (5 Viewers)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
I SAW RED EYE! :p

OMG it was so bloody good, it kept me n the edge of the seet like the whole time! :uhhuh:

You should've seen all the ppl in the cinema...it was scary and every1 kept covering their eyes!

OMG it was so good! I'd recommend it to EVERYONE! :)
i saw it a couple of weeks back and im sure the person who was with me will agree it was a shocker... why am i being continually dissapointed with movies these days???
like sarah michelle in the grudge, the only thing that kept me watching was mc adams...
sorry go swans, but i thought this movie was dribble

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
i saw it a couple of weeks back and im sure the person who was with me will agree it was a shocker... why am i being continually dissapointed with movies these days???
like sarah michelle in the grudge, the only thing that kept me watching was mc adams...

dw i agree. the only reason i watched it was cuz of rachel

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
no, it is. i agree.

DrownTheCrow said:
you just redeemed yourself there, tom ;)

but yeah, i thought it wasn't gonna be coming to port for like a month, but i was scrolling through next week's sessions on the ticket computer at work, and saw red eye (it's only on once a day though) and started flipping out, and someone else was like "yep, we've got your favourite girl for a week .."

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMG MILLA!!! lol i have really funny delta pics, you may have seen em, coz theyre screencaps from her performance at the Swans grandfinal. And they might be shit to photoshop coz shes holding a microphone.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
OMG MILLA!!! lol i have really funny delta pics, you may have seen em, coz theyre screencaps from her performance at the Swans grandfinal. And they might be shit to photoshop coz shes holding a microphone.

haha unles u can find me a penis the same shape and size as that microphone theres nothing i can do with it.. lol nah jk

they are unny photos and would be fun to photshop

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
go_swans said:
dw i agree. the only reason i watched it was cuz of rachel
haha i thought it would be good, i talked the sig oth into seeing it with me... what a dud call that was
still i love mcadams. i need a poster. got any spare ones?

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
haha i thought it would be good, i talked the sig oth into seeing it with me... what a dud call that was
still i love mcadams. i need a poster. got any spare ones?
u really ant get posters of her here.. maybe if u go to the cinema they might give u one. I have a few but most are from o/seas

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
go_swans said:
u really ant get posters of her here.. maybe if u go to the cinema they might give u one. I have a few but most are from o/seas
my sister gives me some out of cleo and such. i have hilary duff and smg
rachael mcadams next to 25ft doom waves would look perfect

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
my sister gives me some out of cleo and such. i have hilary duff and smg
rachael mcadams next to 25ft doom waves would look perfect

yeah hilary duff ones are easier to get. maybe once and if she gets more popular here they will be easier to get. However i am going to canada soon so i assume i could get heaps there

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
go_swans said:
yeah hilary duff ones are easier to get. maybe once and if she gets more popular here they will be easier to get. However i am going to canada soon so i assume i could get heaps there
hook a brother up ;) haha

HSC
yep but dont get ur hopes up cuz it might be a bit of a search but i will definately try.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
go_swans said:
yep but dont get ur hopes up cuz it might be a bit of a search but i will definately try.
did you ever know that you're my hero? you're every thing i would like to be. and i could fly higher, than an eagle, you are the wind beneath my wings
hahah

<3 go swans

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
did you ever know that you're my hero? you're every thing i would like to be. and i could fly higher, than an eagle, you are the wind beneath my wings
hahah

<3 go swans
oh that song is sad.. they played it at a funeral i went to and now wen i hear it i think of it...

but anyways IF i happen to get one i will eiter send u a copy or scan it and u can print it

HSC
shellybelly087 said:

lol sorry dude i couldnt do anythig with that photo. however i did come up with this

lol i couldnt get rid of the mic stand but meh...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i dont have that many of him. The ones i do have however are just nice smily ones. He doesnt tend to pull that many faces

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)