• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

reminiscing abt yr 7 (1 Viewer)

xotic_rose

i hated year 7 sooo much... i really did. i am soo glad that it is all over and now we get to move on with our lives (provided that we get a high enough uai to do what we want)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Year 7, that was 6 years ago, shit! I was a bit of a goody goody, but once I hit year 8, uh oh.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
lol I remember I thought I was a fairy. like I dressed up as a fairy for school and all. I was kind of a crackhead. :rolleyes:

year seven was fun, but there's no way I'd go back to being that young

rain_28

lol.....the days of ending up at the wrong rom and a bunch of seniors staring at u like your some weird thing.....
yr 7 was okay for me..but yup i agree wif someone before who said that most people are judged by their first impressions which is looks ..
yr 8 was good and yr 9 & 10 absolutely sucked....

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I remember yr 7. I think I pretty much made every mistake you could make (socially) that year.... oh well at least I've learned from it.... Lol I was such a dork! Heheheh.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well how long were you on BOS and still couldnt figure out my gender. Lol

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
uve been on bos that long and u never knew that?
shame on you!
lol..
no no, i have seen that "real name" thread in NS but it just didnt stick! ill remember from now on cos of this...:D

mishka

HSC
N/A
Yeah, those were the days!! Topic tests instead of stinkin' assessments, multiple choice in every exam!! *sigh* Hated PE though - couldn't wait to get out of it!!

When I was in yr 7, everyone was afraid of the yr 12's. Now yr 7's don't give a crap, they push and shove - unbelievable. We've worked up 6 years to get the "status" of being in yr 12, and when we finally get there, expecting to scare all the little kids, they don't care anymore!!! Bloody typical if you ask me!!! ;)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hahahaha i used to think the yr 8 and 9's were soooo high and mighty! seems silly now....:D

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Originally posted by mishka

When I was in yr 7, everyone was afraid of the yr 12's. Now yr 7's don't give a crap, they push and shove - unbelievable. We've worked up 6 years to get the "status" of being in yr 12, and when we finally get there, expecting to scare all the little kids, they don't care anymore!!! Bloody typical if you ask me!!! ;)
I noticed that as well, I asked my SaC teacher about it and he said that every year 12 class he's had asked the same question "The year 7's seem to get worse every year, or is it just us?".

Apparently it's just us, because there's always some little group of "tough" year 7's who give flak to the older students. But it could also depend if there's heaps of little turdy trouble makers in the year as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)