Republican Primaries (1 Viewer)

HSC
90% of the Republican party's support base is "white" people. This is an exclusivist and clandestinely (though sometimes overtly) "white" supremacist political organisation. Its primary objective is the invasion or disintergation of poor, Non-Western countries in the attempt to enslave and pilfer the resources of, further entrench and extend the "white" supremacist quotas in American universities (which I will remind you were constructed on the backs of African American slaves) and government positions, eliminate and deport helpless, but ultimately yearning minorities, and restrict immigration on the basis of skin colour (give us your poor, your hungry, yearning to be free indeed..)

It is also the party of Nazis and Fascists explaining its fundamental, seething hostility to the persecuted American Jewish minority population, who have been living in fear ever since their unwelcomed arrival in the United States in the 1920s at the prospect of a repeat of those fateful events that occured in Germany between 1933 and 1945 when a certain central European country decided it would be expedient if their entire people, race (by race I am employing the word in purely sociological terms, as at the biological level there is no such thing as a "race", if there was why am I able to have fertile offspring with members of other so called "races", huh?), culture and religion were to disappear. Even as early as 1925 Jewish Americans have been fearing that the Republican party would repeat those events that occured in Germany between 1933 and 1945 in specially constructed human abattoirs outside of their homes, tenenments and synagogues in Manhattan, Beverly Hills, Miami and the Hamptons.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Why do you keep putting white in scare quotes? I bet you wouldn't put black or latino in scare quotes. You racist.

HSC
Because "whiteness" is an exclusivist disease of the mind, a conceptual abomination that has led to the extermination of millions of people for their alleged inferiorities and superficial differences, differences emphasised only due to pervasive and pernicious white concept of race, a memetic instrument filtered down to the lower echelons of society by elites in order to sow divisions and distrust, as well as and incite violence...

Black and Latino refer to real, concrete cultures. To be Latino or Black merely requires you to adopt and appropriate their cultural pecuilarities.. to be White requires you to be born with the correct characteristics. But these characteristics only matter and exist and are noted in the minds of reactionaries like you, hence why Whiteness is not real. Black and Latino cultures do exist, unlike "Whiteness" which is based on alleged hereditary factors that are not real. No scientist worth his salt today would disagree with me.

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
I'm posting that on /new/, that's some solid gold trolling material

HSC
I just went to your /new/ and I am horrified and offended. I am not surprised at all that a hateful reactionary such as yourself would frequent such a website.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
well okay might as well play along

you can thank whites later B-)

HSC

It requires an incredible ignorance of human history and African history in particular to think that image is anything more than a selective contrast. "Whites" were crawling around on all fours and living in caves in Northern Europe while persons of colour were constructing monuments that soared up into the sky and mastering algebra and other forms of mathematics.. racism PHAIL.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Haha, do you REALLY believe the ancient egyptians were black? Sure is brainwashed liberals in here.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
90% of the Republican party's support base is "white" people. This is an exclusivist and clandestinely (though sometimes overtly) "white" supremacist political organisation. Its primary objective is the invasion or disintergation of poor, Non-Western countries in the attempt to enslave and pilfer the resources of, further entrench and extend the "white" supremacist quotas in American universities (which I will remind you were constructed on the backs of African American slaves) and government positions, eliminate and deport helpless, but ultimately yearning minorities, and restrict immigration on the basis of skin colour (give us your poor, your hungry, yearning to be free indeed..)

It is also the party of Nazis and Fascists explaining its fundamental, seething hostility to the persecuted American Jewish minority population, who have been living in fear ever since their unwelcomed arrival in the United States in the 1920s at the prospect of a repeat of those fateful events that occured in Germany between 1933 and 1945 when a certain central European country decided it would be expedient if their entire people, race (by race I am employing the word in purely sociological terms, as at the biological level there is no such thing as a "race", if there was why am I able to have fertile offspring with members of other so called "races", huh?), culture and religion were to disappear. Even as early as 1925 Jewish Americans have been fearing that the Republican party would repeat those events that occured in Germany between 1933 and 1945 in specially constructed human abattoirs outside of their homes, tenenments and synagogues in Manhattan, Beverly Hills, Miami and the Hamptons.
You do realise the Republican party was initially founded by anti-slavery activists? Also Abraham Lincoln who abolished slavery was also the first republican president.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
abe lincoln did it to preserve the union not because he thought blacks were any good

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You do realise the Republican party was initially founded by anti-slavery activists? Also Abraham Lincoln who abolished slavery was also the first republican president.
"There is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race" ~ Abe Lincoln

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
"There is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race" ~ Abe Lincoln
abe lincoln did it to preserve the union not because he thought blacks were any good
I have been lied to by the media (which in retrospect is not that surprising really)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
David Duke is absent from the pool though.

Garygaz

HSC
i'd like ron paul to win, though i'm quite sure the fed has become this entity which should have never existed but is essentially the only thing keeping the states afloat atm with its interactions in american and european bond markets.

:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)