• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Republican Primaries (2 Viewers)

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
david duke nearly became the governor of louisiana

and that is a nigger state

Welcome to Chimpout. A black plague is descending upon civilization. That plague is called the nigger. Here at Chimpout we provide up to the minute nigger facts and news stories that are either covered up or buried by the mainstream media. Everything you read here is the truth, gleaned from worldwide sources.

Our message is simple. Niggers are a cancer upon human society.

You will find true stories of brutal nigger rapes, murders and other anti-social behavior, along with a healthy dose of general nigger stupidity that largely goes unreported by the big media outlets.

Sit back, read up and find out the true nature of the nigger, be prepared to laugh, cry and become furious as you discover the on going destruction and mayhem caused by niggers.

Last edited:

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
ron paul is never going to win and even in the out out outside chance that he does all thatll happen with him in office is i assume he would just spend a lot of time squabbling with congress

though some things he could change by changing/issuing executive orders, using his commander in chief authority to withdraw troops from various areas (e.g. afghanistan), and issuing different marching orders to federal bureaucracies

i also would not be surprised if congress attempted to impeach him

Last edited:

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
ron paul is a scrub so he'd just get washed in the congress locker rooms by senators and representatives after sessions

romney and all the jocks giving him wedgies and him not fighting back

neeer stop coercing me neeer

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
Ok I'd say Romney's done enough to lock it in now, although I reject that he was there all along, Newt was a genuine threat and still is the runner up for certain. Paul has run a brilliant campaign but he is just running on too many positions that won't have traction with swinging voters.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
ron paul is a scrub so he'd just get washed in the congress locker rooms by senators and representatives after sessions

romney and all the jocks giving him wedgies and him not fighting back
[youtube]LGwavsVNcF4&start=33[/youtube]

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
yeah he is

borat was a funny movie i mean and i like a lot of ali g skits (bruno was horrid though) but so many of the things he does to people are so incredibly cuntish and he deserves to have the shit beaten out of him for it

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
inviting a prostitute to that dinner party and bringing a bag of his shit out to everybody yeah it was funny but that was fucking awful those people didnt do anything wrong at all

hur hur hick southerners

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
david duke nearly became the governor of louisiana

and that is a nigger state

Welcome to Chimpout. A black plague is descending upon civilization. That plague is called the nigger. Here at Chimpout we provide up to the minute nigger facts and news stories that are either covered up or buried by the mainstream media. Everything you read here is the truth, gleaned from worldwide sources.

Our message is simple. Niggers are a cancer upon human society.

You will find true stories of brutal nigger rapes, murders and other anti-social behavior, along with a healthy dose of general nigger stupidity that largely goes unreported by the big media outlets.

Sit back, read up and find out the true nature of the nigger, be prepared to laugh, cry and become furious as you discover the on going destruction and mayhem caused by niggers.

fuck I love Chimpout so much it is such a cesspool it is worse than 4chan

also DR DAVID DUKE TO YOU MATE

HSC
lol remember when that boofheaded hittite argued with jared taylor and jared hung up on him because he was just yelling at him and calling him names

HSC
fuck I love Chimpout so much it is such a cesspool it is worse than 4chan
chimpout is amazing

EVERY topic is a riot

i remember those black flashmobs that were going on where large numbers of negro youths would all just show up at a store and ransack it, steal everything and vanish and chimpout's thread title for discussing a particular instance of this phenomeon was "crew of apes storm store and attack"

i fell off my chair

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)