Results are out? (1 Viewer)

hayhay2012

HSC
The rest of you have to wait till Wednesday. Happy campers.:)
omnipotence, did u get into unsw comm/law with aaa? :) what atar did u get? im interested to know how high my atar would need to be for me to get in...if you dont mind me asking!! thanks!

lgnorance

HSC
looks like they just closed it. my mate just tried and it doesn't work anymore.

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
That's gonna piss some people off, especially if their actual marks are lower.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Please note that any trolling or misconduct in this thread will be deleted and infracted.

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
So a bunch of people just sent all their details to a random number.

Nice.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
So a bunch of people just sent all their details to a random number.

Nice.
Possibly, but it was definitely the number the BOS used last year and you'd hope they kept it for reasons like this but its still something to be wary of. After the initial incident i doubt there would be any other way (through text atleast) of getting results so i wouldn't waste any credit even if the numbers seem to be owned by the board of studies.

inJust

HSC
I don't want them til Wednesday. Please don't send me em yet BoS.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
and wth is tht number?
Don't worry anymore, it will (probably) be the number the BOS use to send you your results on wednesday. There was a bug earlier today and some people managed to get there results but it's been patched now.

dont you think i deleted it?

brb posting all my student details HSC number and PIN up
Lol ofcourse you would, but seems like a bit of effort when you could have just blacked it out in paint like someth1ng did.

Rawf

HSC
Don't worry anymore, it will (probably) be the number the BOS use to send you your results on wednesday. There was a bug earlier today and some people managed to get there results but it's been patched now.

Lol ofcourse you would, but seems like a bit of effort when you could have just blacked it out in paint like someth1ng did.
So the first number wasn't a troll, but the second number was? faaaa.. i texted both numbers

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
So the first number wasn't a troll, but the second number was? faaaa.. i texted both numbers
Correct.

I'd suggest that people change their pins!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Second number wasn't a troll in itself but anyone who said they got a reply was trolling, i was the one who posted it so i apoligise but it legitimately was the number last year (checked my phone) and you can verify that through google. BUT technically anyone could own that number now so even though it should be alright it's probably not a bad idea to change your pin just incase.

SanjoyM

HSC
http://news.boardofstudies.nsw.edu....ased-today-does-not-contain-final-HSC results

"Students: text message released today does not contain final HSC results

The Board of Studies NSW has confirmed that text messages were sent in error this morning to around 160 students who lodged a request to receive their HSC results via SMS.

Students are advised that these messages DO NOT contain their final results.

A company contracted to provide this service has advised that these messages were sent as a result of a technical error.

The SMS registration service and the Board's Students Online website were temporarily suspended in order to resolve this problem. The problem has been resolved and the registration service has been restored.

Final and confirmed results will be released on Wednesday 19 December
"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)