are you a ROAD RAGE fanatic?

• YESSSSS...now fuck off the road!!!!

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No, i respect all the shit drivers...im a nice person

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters

Leggy McLegs

HSC
What really shits me is when I am on a road with one lane in my direction, I am going the speed limit and some dickhead decides to illegally overtake me by using the parking area of the street, and I am on my Ls.

CieL

HSC
gee.. yesterday i was going 75 in a 60 zone.. it was double demerits so i didnt want to go any faster.. but some fag in this huge ass 4WD kept sticking onto my tail.. he was so close i could see every feature on his face in my rear view mirror.. i was like, A**HOLE then slowed down to 60 in the right lane

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
From Motor Magazine, gold:

10 STEP PROGRAM
1. Don't tailgate, particularly when playing loud music that A) no one understands and B) no one wants to hear blasting out of your cheap stereo.
2. From the lights don't take one kay to get up to the gazetted speed limit for no apparent or logical reason.
3. Don't speed past the driver in front of you, cut off the car and slow down below the limit for no apparent or logical reason.
4. Don't sit in the right lane of a freeway just because you can.
5. Don't drop a patch in front of where you live. Are you that much of a dickhead?
6. Fix your damn head - and tail - lights when they fail.
7. Apologise if you make a mistake. Giving the finger to the other driver when you are in the wrong is not an apology and you deserve what you will most likely receive.
8. Don't lange change in a round-about to test out the handling of your car.
9. If you are a young blonde female and drive your Hyundai like a race car while on the phone, slow the fuck down and get off the phone. Hyundai Excels, or Accents do not stop on a dime, do not crash all that weel, do not handle all that well despite the fitting of a sports exhaust and rear spoiler and really annoy the majority of drivers.
10. Finally, a fart box with an eight-inch tail pipe and an unbalanced three-inch system does not free up an extra 50kW. Trust me, and it sounds daft particularly on small capacity four-cylinder mid-90s Japanese imports, and/or autos.

Pierotte

HSC
Yes. I do. Alot.

Im an angry driver.

I speed too much and i expect everyone else to.

I realised it had a problem today when the speed limit was 100 (down past g'gong) and the guy infront of me was going 120 and i was tailing him shouting what the fuuuck! The road is fucking stright! Get a move on! move move move move! then i over took him narrowly missing an oncoming car as i was too impatient.

It a worry. I know its stupid. I KNOW!! but then i get behind the wheel and i just cant help it. I like the um.. challenge my self? Get into smaller gaps, drive faster, overtake more cars in a row, take that corner sharper and god forbid anyone get in my way or i go nuts!

My brother now refuses to drive with me, he thinks ive lost it.

Driving used to be fun, now its not unless im constantly overtaking people.

I think i need to get a manual, then maybe ill calm down a bit and have something to amuse me.

Auto's suck, it doesnt feel like driving.

I hate P platers who put their P plates on then speed...

but now im one of them.. sigh

i just figure its best to keep the p plates on so if i get booked im only booked for one offence not two.

Road rage is simply a mix of a need for speed, boredom and arrogance.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
yenta said:
2. From the lights don't take one kay to get up to the gazetted speed limit for no apparent or logical reason.
Any time I am first at a set of lights I will accelerate at about 80% of what my car is capable of and I'll end up 50 - 100 metres in front of everyone else. Theres no point speeding up as slowly as most people do.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I hate it when people speed up when you go to overtake them. Happens to me all the time.

Then there are the morons who will go 100 when the speed limit is 110 but go 90 in an 80 zone. Either speed all the time or don't speed at all.

CieL

HSC
yenta said:
6. Fix your damn head - and tail - lights when they fail.
omg AMEN!

i was following a '00 Camry the other day and we were going about 80 in a 70 zone, slightly downhill and trying to rush past the set of lights before they turn yellow..

but unfortunately when we were both close, the lights did change.. and i thought he was going to floor it.. only a SPLIT second later did i realise that he was slowing down.. and i'm like.. WTF? and i hit my brakes hard.. and i realised that even coming to a complete stop, the Camry's tail-lights.. ALL the red ones including the one in the middle were all broken! none of the fucking lights worked!

i got soooo pist.. because i nearly crashed into his tail because i had no indication that he was stepping on the brakes besides the fact that his car was slowing down out of nowhere

when the lights went green i overtook him and fully stared at him.. fucking moron.. how can a 5-6yr old car have no working brake lights.. even the bombs have a weak one at least

ediisjoz

HSC
I get pretty pissed off sometimes... like coz im on my L's fair enough im learning and i make mistakes, but other people are so bad like i get pissed of so much and my dads like making hand movements to move in other lanes and i end up getting stuck into my dad about being an idiot.. haha... kinda funny thinking about it.. but yeah...

CieL

HSC
Pierotte said:
i get behind the wheel and i just cant help it. I like the um.. challenge my self? Get into smaller gaps, drive faster, overtake more cars in a row, take that corner sharper and god forbid anyone get in my way or i go nuts!
i think you should take that style of driving out on daytona or a race track.. then learn to drive properly on public roads

it's not only you out there, it's other people's lives as well you're playing with

if you keep this up, one day you're going to kill an innocent driver or pedestrian

it's your type of driving that creates more and more restrictions on P platers

SipSip

HSC
N/A
As much as i hate women drivers who drive too slow on the fast lane, i must also defend them in the fact that there is now an increasing number of men who drive under the limit when they're on the fast lane.

It bugs me to think about whether they are afraid to change lanes, whether they're not aware of the fact that they are on the fast lane and should not be driving slow. But the first point should not be really true because 9 out of 10 of the times when you go onto the left lane to calmly overtake them, they speed up as if they don't want to miss out on something...what is up with that??

And another i've noticed is...there are crappier drivers on weekends...which also shows why the fuck accidents are twice as likely to occur on weekends...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I don't speed. Ever. Ever. I always drive at the speed ilmit, hardly ever below, except on highways, even though im on my green pz, i see no reason to drive faster than 90. There is just not point. at all. speeding is not even any fun!!!

My sister lost her licence for racing, so ive learnt her lesson. Plus i just feel that driving like an idiot is not worth my licence or my life. driving is just a way to get around, there is no point in disobeying the rules that are there to avoid deaths.

My road rage only really stems from one thing. people on my ass. as i said before, i drive at the speed limit! if dickheads want to risk their lives, then fine by me, just dont risk my life trying to make me go faster than the legal limit!!!!!!!!

i always stick to the 3 second rule. pick out a landmark like a sign or something, then cuont 3 seconds til i get to it. and closer than 3 seconds, and you dont have enough time to break if the car in front brakes suddenly. and then its YOUR fault. so why do it?!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I hate it when people speed up when you go to overtake them. Happens to me all the time.
Yeah and the arrogant fuckwits who speed past you and don't let you in when you're trying to merge...nevermind the fact that it's dangerous and the rules say give way to merging traffic...dickheads.

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i once was merging onto a highway and this old asian man was in the far lane, which was perfect, and he saw me merging in, AND THEN HE CHANGED LANES RIGHT ON TOP OF ME!!!! FUCK WIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there some wierd rule asians have not to be able to drive properly?!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
dunno, i don't care. the majority of slow ass drivers are asians. these days i don't care who it is, i do whatever i can to get where i want to be and if you're in my way then tough luck. still pierotte is scary, i'd love to be in her car one night though ;)

CieL

HSC
Shell said:
is there some wierd rule asians have not to be able to drive properly?!
i'm sure they can

only the bad ones capture your attention and you remember them forever

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
yeah fAAarrkk
the fobs don't even know the damn road rules
they get their licences by doing a 3 week road course in their country and that's that and they're good for an australian licence (they just apply for a temporary one or international one) some even pay off some dude to give them a licence (in their country)

the other day in strathfield some chick in a new saab 93 just stops in the middle of the fucking road deciding whether or not she'll go straight or turn left and i was going at 60behind her, and she fucking just stops suddenly without indicating or anything
STUPID STUPID STUPID

then the double parkers, just coz they're too damn lazy to go park the car elsewhere, they decide to double park it and ditch their car. Like WTF?

tennille

HSC
I have road rage :(

I just swear my head off at them. Unfortunately my boyfriend and sister get scared of me.

CieL

HSC
Bob.J said:
they get their licences by doing a 3 week road course in their country and that's that and they're good for an australian licence
Only if they pass the Australian test first go.. otherwise they'll have to do their Ls and Ps like any other Australian.

Bob.J said:
the other day in strathfield some chick in a new saab 93 just stops in the middle of the fucking road deciding whether or not she'll go straight or turn left and i was going at 60behind her, and she fucking just stops suddenly without indicating or anything
STUPID STUPID STUPID
Bah I think she's one of those stupid FOBs that marry a rich asian in Australia with an Australian citizenship.. spend all his money then ditch him

The other day I was going along Pennant Hills Rd and some little new Getz in front of me suddenly braked out of nowhere.. indicated right to go into the right turn bay.. *so I accelerate*, then out of nowhere the Getz (without indicating) decides that no, it's the wrong turn and jams her bonnet out in front of my car.. I flashed the shit out of them.. as in high beams.. not otherwise..

Then on the same day.. I was approaching a round about.. turning right.. and as I was halfway through my roundabout.. some old man in chunky glasses driving a green bomb of a commo doesnt see me indicating right and goes STRAIGHT into the roundabout.. naturally i honked him.. and he just stopped completely in the middle of the roundabout.. and i'm like.. "omg you stupid cunt get new glasses already.. better still dont drive".. and then I think after he turns into my street.. he had a heart attack or some shit.. without indicating he just swipped and parked near the kerb.. I just gave him a fkn dirty and left

Lex818

HSC
CieL said:
i'm sure they can

only the bad ones capture your attention and you remember them forever

Ya, and those who CAN ACTUALLY DRIVE get the shit bagged outta em. >.<
Just like me, i cop it lots frm ppl who havent even seen me drive. However, i still give shit to whoever cuts or does something absolutely stupid around me, Azn or Aussie. :D

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
im azn and i actually admit i cant drive LOL, but anyway, i still hate it wen other P platers, especailly aussies who are packed into a little shit box like a 89' corrolla, and every time u drive next to them in the other lane they yell out shit like 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh roarrrr' , and other verbal stuff... but usually wen the subs are on, i dont hear dickheads like that anyway.

oh yeah, old people are terrible and dangerous drivers. this old lady i was overtaking was like swerving between the lanes...i was just like WTF>...omg

hahah, at guildford the other day, i parked and this fucken fag in ona those hotted up cars sped up to park behind me at like 70kmh and then broke, was like 15 cm from the rear of my car...gave me the shit bigtime..

why the fuck do some people have to drive so fast in a parking lot??? its friggin ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)