RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
On her first day back, she was instantly reacquainted with a foreboding confrontation.
The group of guys and girls who were once just childishly bullying her are now drug addicts, criminals, and far more dangerous than they ever were before.

She stays quiet, keeps her head down, and tries to not be noticed by them to the best of her abilities, however, the bully group builds pressure on each other through the gossip of what it is they hate her annoying self for, and eventually, out of a malevolent desire, the main bully who caused her the most trouble the year prior, which is the most criminal, confronts her without warning.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
This criminal bully is female, and she is one of the most popular girls in school due to her reputation for openly being a sl*t.

This unapologetic attitude has gained the favor of all the jocks and gals, and she uses her lack of respect for her body to always get her way, no matter what.

She confronts the timid girl and says "You don't know JUST how much I missed you.", She smiles in a friendly tone.
"W-what do you want?", the timid girl asks.
"Huh? What did I say? Are you seriously holding onto how I treated you from LAST YEAR? I was just joking!", She laughs with a sense of supperiority.
"N-no. It's fine. I know you were joking."
"Gooooood. We don't want any misunderstandings with the teachers again, now do we? That really pissed me off when you tried to get me into trouble last time."
The timid girl gets annoyed at just how clearly she is trying to manipulate her and dismisses all the hell she put her through, "You pissed me off.. too.", she whispers.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The bully freezes with rage, "What did you say? I PISS you off? Did you REALLY just say that?".
The timid girl regrets crossing the line, but there's no backing out now, "W-what?".
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT? Ahahaha! Guys, you hearing this idiot?!"

Everyone in the group walks over, some surrounding the timid girl and wanting in on the action that the main bully is in on.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The group of bullies continues to rial up the timid girl, and the moment she 'crosses the line' again, one of the guys in the group threatens her, asking if she has a death wish.
The timid girl tries to back out, and before the main bully calls that she needs to be taught a far harsher lesson, she is quite literally saved by the bell.
"Tsk. Damn it. We have to go to class."
"Why though? This b*tch deserves what's coming!"
"Excuse me? Did you just raise your voice?", the guy gets scared for a moment, because not only does he feel superior that he gets to 'do it' with the main bully girl, but the matter of fact is that the main bully girl has set up her relationships to always make it so she has the overwhelming power difference. Everyone respects her, including him, and they feel shame if they get on her unpredictable bad side, "I'm sorry...", he responds.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The timid girl, after being left alone, goes to her class with an overwhelming fear for the future.

Throughout homeroom/PC and the first two periods, she agonized over what she could do to prevent getting noticed by any of the bullies, however, no matter the class she was in, because the group was so large, there was at least one of them keeping their eye on her, and throughout each of those classes, she was being once again riled up, far more than when the main bully girl is around, since she isn't there to keep them in check.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The girl, without the freedom to have some peace and quiet, longed for recess and lunch breaks, just as she did the previous year, however, this time, she soon came to know that those moments are actually far worse.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"HEY! I heard you got into a fight with my boyfriend. What do you think you're doing even talking to him, f*cking b*tch.", the main bully girl says with a hot temper.
"He came to me first!", the timid girl tells the truth.
"ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK US UP WITH THESE LIES? I HEARD THAT YOU CAME ONTO HIM, AND NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES HE PUSHED YOU AWAY, YOU KEPT PERSISTING!! IS THIS ANY WAY YOU SHOULD BE ACTING? I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOODIE TOOSHOES!!", she continues.
"No! He's lying!! He did that to me, I didn't come onto him, he came onto me!", the once timid girl says infuriated because of the accusations.
*Slap*, The bully girl slaps her in the face, "You DARE risk our relationship because of YOUR mental problems?! Keep my boyfriend OUT OF OUR FIGHTS!!"
The timid girl shouts again, "I SAID THE TRUTH!!".

The bully girl's boyfriend then comes in and steps in between the two of them, menacingly staring down at the victim girl, "B*tch. When will you know your place. I would never go out with an ugly b*tch like you.".
The victim girl, disgusted with the misunderstanding that they think she's into the guy, says, "You're disgusting. I would never date someone as stupid, horrible, manipulative, or UGLY AS YOU!".

The boyfriend then gets reactive, and punches her in the face, "SAY IT AGAIN! CALL ME UGLY!! I F*CKIN' DARE YA!!!".
The victim girl is shocked, she never expected to get punched by a guy, this sort of line hadn't been crossed before.
The bully girl gets excited by this, "Put the b*tch in her place.".

The victim girl tries to run away, but everyone surrounds her and she gets hit in the gut again and again until she falls to the ground, to which she is then kicked with full force.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The bullies weren't caught, but after the victim girl told the teachers, the teachers, not knowing what to do because there wasn't enough solid evidence and that they now made the assumption that she's over exaggerating based on misunderstood past experiences, threatened to put her and them in detention together.

If she were to be put into detention, and they don't get suspended or expelled, they wouldn't get scared of her, they'd just be more provoked.
The girl gets angry and calls out the injustice, but the teacher makes the rash decision to settle the issue by first asking the group of bullies' side of the story, and then see if the victim girl will go to detention for lying, or they will get expelled for such an offense on a female student.

The teacher neglects the middle ground scenario, where they could all end up in the same detention room, and considering how the teacher didn't even bother putting the group of bullies into separate room, there is no way of knowing if their side of the story is true or not.

The victim begins to dread the future even more.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The middle ground, the worst-case scenario for the girl, is chosen to be the case, but it's the end of school by the time that happens, and her parents are called by the front office to be picked up.

Out of concern with the story, knowing that their daughter was bullied in the past but never to the complexity of this one, they ask the office what the truth of the situation is, and because of the biased view of the teacher who interviewed the group of bullies and victim girl, he made the assumption that she was lying.

The parents, thinking that teachers who are adults can use their brain better than a high school student, trusts the words of the teachers, and begins to yell at the victim girl in the car ride home for trying to pull off a stunt in order to bite back at the bullies for their playfulness from last year, "You OVER REACTED! If you were ACTUALLY hit by a guy the way you described, YOU'D BE IN THE HOSPITAL!!"
"BUT IT DID HAPPEN!!"
"OHH!!! LOOK WHO GREW SOME BALLS, YELLING AT YOUR PARENTS NOW? What makes you think that it's a good idea to try and ruin the lives of other children? I thought we raised you better than this!", the mother shouts.
The father objects, "Tsk. I know exactly why she turned out this way. I'm sorry sweetheart that you're a monster, but if this stupid mother of yours didn't break up our family, you would have turned out alright with my guidance."
"WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?"
"DON'T YOU F*CKIN' YELL AT ME WOMAN!!"

The two parents continue to fight one another while making hateful comments about their own daughter, not giving her the chance to speak up for herself.

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Once home, and getting into a fight with her parent, out of fear of yelling at them the moment she got out of the car, she ran up the stairs and into her room in order to not get 'disciplined', barricaded the door with her bed as the two of them continue to fight with one another rather than chase her.

She curls up in a ball, and cries at her situation. The same hell began, and it's even worse. She has to go to school for another 4 days, and her survival until the weekend isn't assured.

She cries herself to sleep that night, which was one of many.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The next day, what was expected happened. She went to detention reluctantly, and was forced to stay in a supervised room with the group of bullies, however, there were many moments when the teacher decided to 'take a break', which gave the bullies plenty of time to take their anger out on her for getting them into detention.

She tried to hold her tears in, and it wasn't until lunch break that she was finally free from detention.

The bully girl right away shoved her onto the floor the moment that the teacher was out of sight, even the the victim girl tried to pack up her things as quickly as possible to remain in the sight of the teacher.

The bully girl then placed her hand around the victim girl's neck and was tempted to squeeze.
The victim girl's heart raced, and she tried to think of ways she could fight back if the bully girl did try to cross the line and choke her.

However, she didn't, and decided to stay focused on enjoying her freedom with her boyfriend, lovers, and friends outside of detention.
"She isn't worth it.", she tells them.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The victim girl, left there alone, feels fearful for her life and starts to cry. She then picks up her bag and runs to the bathrooms, hoping to spend her time there and wait out lunch, out of sight from anyone from the group of bullies.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
[Many days later]

Her hell continued throughout the 4 days, and there were many moments during class where she was picked on, and outside of class she was secretly being harassed.
Many bystanders had the opportunity to call for a teacher, but because of how uncertain they felt about what the situation really was, they would all think themselves out of taking action, out of fear of a misunderstanding.

Once the weekend came, she did the same thing she always did on the holidays, and it was watching anime and reading manga.

She would lie in bed, and from dawn to dusk, do nothing but watch anime and read manga.
She felt comfort from the escapism, and it was the only thing that reminded her the reason why she hadn't killed herself yet, "Maybe I could have friends like the characters in these stories, and maybe even find my future husband...", she falls asleep with this thought, and wakes up to her father trying to make her become more productive on the weekend, rather than go back to the old habits she accumulated over the holidays.

She doesn't even get a chance to have a break at home, but at least the bullies aren't there, just her parents, meaning that she is hated only half the time, while the other half is spent either ignored or, on the rare occasion, loved.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
She would yearn/long to go back to her anime and manga as she did her chores around the house and her homework, so she did it all as quickly as possible.
Once done, she had about 5 hours left of the day, and she stayed in bed doing what she loved most, escaping.

Because 5 hours doesn't feel long enough, she would then stay up an extra 3 hours, which means that she would always feel sleepier than usual on Mondays - This gives her parents more ammo for insults and memories to justify their actions.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
This vicious cycle continued, and her hate grew more and more. With very little chance to escape, she can only pay attention to the cruel reality she is in, and begins to yearn/long for all those who are in her way to disappear.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
She, who once had morals, tried to suppress those thoughts, but the more she tried as the things around her continued to happen to her, she began to accept the idea more and more.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Without her realising it however, there was someone who was watching her transformation into evil, and waited patiently before putting his plan into action.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Finally, one day, she was ready to shoot up the school if given the chance, and that's when this mysterious young man approached her.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
It was a lunch break, and the girl was eating her food quietly in a corner, enjoying her brief moment of peace and quiet.
"Why are you eating alone?", the young man asks her with concern.

The girl, who isn't cared for often in the school, gets embarrassed by his remark, but is warry as to whether or not she can trust him.
"I-I just want to."
"Can I join?"
"...No. Why?"
"Why not?"
"We aren't friends though..."
"Hmmm... I get it, but I have no one else to eat with, so I was just asking."
"...", the girl feels guilty as he walks away, "...ok."
"Hm? Really?!", he asks enthusiastically.
"Don't make me regret it.", she says closing her eyes and pouting, hiding her blush.

The guy sits down next to her with his bag, and takes out his lunch.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Wanna play handball after we're done eating?"
"Hm? Yeah!", the girl always envied the others on the playground, because everyone in groups, whether it may be strangers or the bully group, they always got to play games, while she just sat alone.

The two finish their food quickly, and the guy gets the ball out of his bag. The two use the limited space they have to play a miniature game of handball while crouching.

"What's your name?", the guy asks.
"My name is Alisha... Yours?"
"My name is Ayanakoji."

The two then continue to play the game together, and laugh and apologise to one another whenever an accident of hitting the ball in the wrong direction or with too much force occurs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)